IGNORED

This Is The First Time Ive Ever Said This

Jimmy

The manager must go.

The apparent reaction to Tinnion after the game tonight is un-acceptable. As somebody else has pointed out in a different post Brian does not deserve the reception he is currently getting. But the fact of the matter is currently we are pathetic. Failing to beat teams such as Walsall or Chesterfield is simply not justifiable for a football club with a squad of such talent, depth and subsequent wage bill as ours.

I feel for Brian, I'm sure he is as distraught as the rest of us that our club is going down the drain, but emotions should not affect business decisions - he should step down or be relieved of his duties. His decision to place Coles on the list because of his questionnable professionalism (which is obviously the issue) is probably the correct one and an admirable one. But unfortunately if you don't win over the players then you fail as a manager - from an outsiders point of view Brian has failed to make the transition from player and friend to manager and boss: a position that must be crystal clear in order to achieve success. No fear factor = no achievements.

The current noise from the optimists among us is that we are rebuiliding, well i hate to break it to you happy bunch but the aim of this season - stated by Mr Lansdown and Mr Tinnion was promotion. We are not rebuiliding, we are failing.

Steve Lansdown must now bite the bullet, hold a conference with Mr Tinnion and give him the 'option' of stepping down. A few games into the season i predicted that by xmas Tinnion would be gone and we would be fed - 'Brian underestimated the pressures of playing and managing and he now feels it is in the best interests of BCFC if he is relieved of his managerial duties', granted it didnt happen by xmas and granted it still hasnt but its a very plausible scenario which i wouldnt be surprised to see occur sooner rather than later.

This division is pathetic . . . . . . and we are 7th. Who in their right mind could have predicted that a team who finished 1 point off automatic promotion last year with one of the best defensive records in the country would now be struggling.

Drastic times call for drastic measures - we are in drastic times.

Wishfull thinking there mate!! We will be 10th or something pathetic like that bye the end of tomorow , ridiculous with our squad. Either give tinnion some help with an experienced assistant or sack him , SOMETHING has to be done! :yawn:

Ha Ha, just picked up on and edited my mistake!

You just managed to outline my in-correctness before i read through and made the relevant changes to my post! ;)

Hehe , well you should have to edit your post , and change it to 2nd not 6th! :@

Now who's producing the wishful thinking!

The bottom line is finishing 3rd this year, considering what happened last year in a much more competitive league and the squad at our disposal, would have been an underachievement.

So if not being promoted automatically would be an underachievement, what word do you use to describe our current situation - abysmal springs to mind.

The manager must go.

The apparent reaction to Tinnion after the game tonight is un-acceptable. As somebody else has pointed out in a different post Brian does not deserve the reception he is currently getting. But the fact of the matter is currently we are pathetic. Failing to beat teams such as Walsall or Chesterfield is simply not justifiable for a football club with a squad of such talent, depth and subsequent wage bill as ours.

I feel for Brian, I'm sure he is as distraught as the rest of us that our club is going down the drain, but emotions should not affect business decisions - he should step down or be relieved of his duties. His decision to place Coles on the list because of his questionnable professionalism (which is obviously the issue) is probably the correct one and an admirable one. But unfortunately if you don't win over the players then you fail as a manager - from an outsiders point of view Brian has failed to make the transition from player and friend to manager and boss: a position that must be crystal clear in order to achieve success. No fear factor = no achievements.

The current noise from the optimists among us is that we are rebuiliding, well i hate to break it to you happy bunch but the aim of this season - stated by Mr Lansdown and Mr Tinnion was promotion. We are not rebuiliding, we are failing.

Steve Lansdown must now bite the bullet, hold a conference with Mr Tinnion and give him the 'option' of stepping down. A few games into the season i predicted that by xmas Tinnion would be gone and we would be fed - 'Brian underestimated the pressures of playing and managing and he now feels it is in the best interests of BCFC if he is relieved of his managerial duties', granted it didnt happen by xmas and granted it still hasnt but its a very plausible scenario which i wouldnt be surprised to see occur sooner rather than later.

This division is pathetic . . . . . . and we are 7th. Who in their right mind could have predicted that a team who finished 1 point off automatic promotion last year with one of the best defensive records in the country would now be struggling.

Drastic times call for drastic measures - we are in drastic times.

Spot on.

As a player Tinnion will remain a legend in my eyes. As a manager i'm sorry but he should jump, given his comments on the official site i can't see it happening.

He's going to have to be pushed i'm afraid.

Archived