IGNORED

Best City Moment Of 2003

redrobin108

No, the best moment of 2003 was the winning goal at Mansfield - easily the most dramatic victory I've seen and an incredible game.... 5 goals away from home, 9 in the match and a comeback from 4-2 down in the final minutes of a match... INCREDIBLE

Yeah, bloody hell andy g! :P

Best of 2003 would include the fantastic first half performance leading to the 2-1 win at Northampton, being our first win of 2003. The excellent performance at home to Oldham including Scott Murray's wonder goal. The LDV Van's Trophy Final. 7 Minutes of pure jubilation as we led Luton Town 2-1 and Crewe and Cardiff above us were both losing, a win which would have put us in the driving seat to secure automatic promotion. The 5-0 demolishment of Notts County on the opening day of this season, the 4-1 win over Brighton at the Withdean, and most recently the 2-1 victory over Brentford on Boxing day renewing optimism amongst supporters.

well the games that i saw of 2003 which was most of them. i would have to say that it will have to be. the millenium stadium victory. even though it was against a 3d division team, its a competition to win if you are i the lower leagues. plus we are never going to win the fa cup or carlig cup!!!!!!

well the games that i saw of 2003 which was most of them. i would have to say that it will have to be. the millenium stadium victory. even though it was against a 3d division team, its a competition to win if you are i the lower leagues. plus we are never going to win the fa cup or carlig cup!!!!!!

Riiiiiiiiiight....

It would be the 4-1 win at Brighton, the celebrations were immense and we played brilliant.

Mansfeild town i sadly couldnt make the game but i was watching the results on final score, it was a late result coming in and by the time they went to rounding up the results the score was 4-2.By the time they got to the second division results the result had just come in and the score was 5-4 it was amasing

Sorry if this is unclear

Mansfeild town i sadly couldnt make the game but i was watching the results on final score, it was a late result coming in and by the time they went to rounding up the results the score was 4-2.By the time they got to the second division results the result had just come in and the score was 5-4 it was amasing

Sorry if this is unclear

We're going to have to create a new saying on this forum, he/she's "Having a Janov".

I'll go for a less predictable one - that singer 'doing' Robbie Williams songs and being outsung by the entire Attyeo stand before giving up.

"c'mon lads, give him a round of applause - it takes a lot of guts to go out there and sing in front of the crowd etc"

It may not be the 'best' moment, but it sure was the funniest! :Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.:

Would of felt sorry for him, but was too busy laughing my head off...

Guest east_dundry_red

Sorry if this is unclear

like has been said before 2003 NOT 2002!

Mansfield was november 2002

What is your best City moment of 2003.

most of us, will probably come out with the LDV Final at Cardiff.

Yes, it was mine.

LDV is mickey Mouse and successful teams don't compete in this second rate competition.We should never accept being in second rate competitions.(i.e Man you and Arsenal both play reserve teams in the League cup, because it is of least importance to them- as should the LDV be to City.)

Having got that off my chest, I think Murrays goal against Oldham, to seal another vital home win, was spectacular.Looking back I would have to say the performances of Scott Murray throughout the season would be a highlight.

Could I put in a vote for the first half at Leicester where, had Peacock been luckier with his finishing, we would have gone in at half time two goals up against a team that is now in the Premiership. I left that match convinced that we would be fine if we went up to Div 1, and I see no reason to change that opinion a year on.

Archived