IGNORED

A Good Stat

leadman

Heres another stat

How many shots on goal between minutes 0 and 79 this evening??

ANswers on a postcard but i'll give a clue - somewhere inbetween 0 and 2

an absolute embarrassment to this football club were the manager and all the players tonight bar probably phillips, ireland and carey

my season ticket is currently in the bin and may never be retrieved

Guest we8thegas
Heres another stat

an absolute embarrassment to this football club were the manager and all the players tonight bar probably phillips, ireland and carey

better place to put it would be in mr lansdowns hand and tell him "no thanks i've seen enough" :P

Guest we8thegas
Heres another stat

better place to put it would be in mr lansdowns hand and tell him "no thanks i've seen enough" :P

what difference would that make??

he hasnt got the balls to sack him now just like he didnt in august or september or october or.....well you get the picture

if he'd have sacked him in august when sturrock unexpectedly became available we wouldnt be in this position now.

Look at Sheff Wed then and look at them now. To those who can be arsed to go to Hillsborough on May the whatever look over to the dugout and honestly say to yourself -'our mananger is better than theirs' - just try it and see if you can.

I'll bet you can't.

Guest we8thegas

he hasnt got the balls to sack him now just like he didnt in august or september or october or.....well you get the picture

if he'd have sacked him in august when sturrock unexpectedly became available we wouldnt be in this position now.

Look at Sheff Wed then and look at them now. To those who can be arsed to go to Hillsborough on May the whatever look over to the dugout and honestly say to yourself -'our mananger is better than theirs' - just try it and see if you can.

I'll bet you can't.

We haven't got a manager :yawn:

Guest we8thegas

I'll bet you can't.

Guest we8thegas

I'll bet you can't.

Archived