IGNORED

"we Lacked Creativity"

WestburyRed

Lack of creativity....apparently, that was the post match verdict from BT.

we need someone creative, maybe someone who could easily put away 12 goals from midfield this season, maybe someone who statistically created more goals last season than any other player- despite fans generally feeling he wasn't good enough back then...now lets say that player improved hugely whilst on International duty over the Summer, wouldn't we like a player like that?

Seriously though, I'm almost getting bored of saying it and I'm worried that I may be missing something painfully obvious, where has Wilkshire been these last few weeks?

Lack of creativity....apparently, that was the post match verdict from BT.

we need someone creative, maybe someone who could easily put away 12 goals from midfield this season, maybe someone who statistically created more goals last season than any other player- despite fans generally feeling he wasn't good enough back then...now lets say that player improved hugely whilst on International duty over the Summer, wouldn't we like a player like that?

Seriously though, I'm almost getting bored of saying it and I'm worried that I may be missing something painfully obvious, where has Wilkshire been these last few weeks?

Totally agree.

I fear LW will be gone soon as I understand he fears another season in CC 1.

We have the old codger with one foot huffing & puffing away,when we have LW not even on the bench.

I can tell you he is well p1$$ed off.

Guest alex1089

LUKE WILKSHIRE can get 12+ goals and will create plenty of chances on a plate to Leroy, i think that there is some kind of rift between LW and BT but lets hope LW gets on that pitch again along with TD.

In my opinion Luke Wilkshire is the most naturally talented player at this club. A few years ago he was making appearences for Middlesborough, now he cant make a division 3 squad.

He should be the first name on the team sheet in the centre of midfield - let him run the show.

EDIT: 'can't make' should infact read 'isnt being picked for'

i think your all over hyping wilkshire big time, he has played enough games this season, and because he has been rested last few games its the reason we been losing??

I am a Wilkshire fan, so I am biased, but I don't see much creativity coming from other players. I don't think the problen is just because Wilkshire isn't in the team but we don't seem to be carving out many chances at the moment.

Surely anyone with any knowledge of football would see that the Doc and LW are a perfect central midfield! We are still totally devoid of a left sided midfielder though.... so signing plenty of strikers, other central midfielders and messing with the defence is complete tosh??

ureds

ps I cant take spending much more on watching that Mr Lansdown

In my opinion Luke Wilkshire is the most naturally talented player at this club. A few years ago he was making appearences for Middlesborough, now he cant make a division 3 squad.

He should be the first name on the team sheet in the centre of midfield - let him run the show.

EDIT: 'can't make' should infact read 'isnt being picked for'

Next match should please you then.

Archived