IGNORED

"bin The Tin"

tully

I have been a city supporter for over 30 yrs through thick and thin!

I have even supported the Tinnion experience until.....tonight! That has to rank in the bottom 10 of city perfomances i have seen ever! No passion, shape direction etc...

I'm afraid its time to BIN THE TIN! Not 10 games into next season when we are still going nowhere....NOW!!!

The season is over so IF the chairman is true to his word (huh! thats a laugh) then Tins must go!!

If the season is over, surely only fair to give it until the end to see if the players he believes can take this club forward can mould in to a promising unit.

If it's still dire for the rest of the season then there is the opportunity to change it in the close seaon.

if its season over already for a team that was favourite to be promoted, why is it fair to give the failed manager the rest of the season in charge??

I don't want to see a defeat every game for the rest of the season which is coming apparant to what will happin is Tinnion is in charge

If the season is over, surely only fair to give it until the end to see if the players he believes can take this club forward can mould in to a promising unit.

If it's still dire for the rest of the season then there is the opportunity to change it in the close seaon.

What nonsense! Now is the time to get in a "manager"! Least he has 15 games to prepare for next season".

Wilson was a "manager" Tinnion is not, The difference is quite alarming!

It's fair because the man has given us over 500 games and has only been a manager for just over half a season.

If the season is OVER, nothing can be gained by bringing in somebody else this soon as there is nothing he can do to turn around our fortunes as the season is OVER.

Dozens of players will be available over the summer, so if it proves that Tins can not get his current first choice crop to do the business, there is plenty of time to bring in a new manager and new players.

Every time we lose this forum has the same knee-jerk over-reactions.

We lost a dire game of football against a poor team, however, remain in 7th place and unlikely to drop below 8/9th over the weekend.

It's not the worse position to be in.

As for promotion favourites; that was a joke anyway. To EXPECT promotion this season was always naive at best given the changes made over the summer across the club.

It's fair because the man has given us over 500 games and has only been a manager for just over half a season.

If the season is OVER, nothing can be gained by bringing in somebody else this soon as there is nothing he can do to turn around our fortunes as the season is OVER.

Dozens of players will be available over the summer, so if it proves that Tins can not get his current first choice crop to do the business, there is plenty of time to bring in a new manager and new players.

We lost a dire game of football against a poor team, however, remain in 7th place and unlikely to drop below 8/9th over the weekend.

As for promotion favourites; that was a joke anyway.  To EXPECT promotion this season was always naive at best given the changes made over the summer across the club.

Bloody hell! You are on of the reasons this club is going backwards! If you support what has happened over the last 9 months then fair play! But YES I did "EXPECT" promotion this year! After the previous manager had improved the status of this club year on year only then to be sacked!

So here we are now headin for midtable obscurity! With the money we have spent and the squad we have assembled that is a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a terrible position to be in! and the points to be made up along with the games in hand that the other clubs have mean it's a lot worse than it appears.

Get a professional manager in! We can't afford to let tins learn from his many mistakes at this club (if he learns at all- I mean it's hardly the first dire performance against a poor side is it?)

Listen to a previous post from tully neo.

god damn you say every defeat is like a knee jerk reaction??? well that is probably because at this current moment in time we will be lucky to finish in the top half of the table!

Its as clear as day that the players that Tinnion has brought in is not top end league one quality, they are very average at best, and by giving him the rest of the season to finish mid table is stupid.

Why wait to sack the manager??? seriously what is the point in that?

If we get a new manager in now at least he can get rid of the no hopers we have in now, get used to our set up and get us moving (if were lucky) for next season

As for promotion favourites; that was a joke anyway.  To EXPECT promotion this season was always naive at best given the changes made over the summer across the club.

you are clearly a fool, we have the best squad in the division and cant win at home, does not matter what he did as a player, its what he does as a manager, and from where I'm sitting hes not doing well

I have been a city supporter for over 30 yrs through thick and thin!

I have even supported the Tinnion experience until.....tonight! That has to rank in the bottom 10 of city perfomances i have seen ever! No passion, shape direction etc...

I'm afraid its time to BIN THE TIN! Not 10 games into next season when we are still going nowhere....NOW!!!

The season is over so IF the chairman is true to his word (huh! thats a laugh) then Tins must go!!

BIN THE TIN surely you would recycle the TIN

you are clearly a fool, we have the best squad in the division and cant win at home, does not matter what he did as a player, its what he does as a manager, and from where I'm sitting hes not doing well

We patently HAVENT got the best squad in the division, anymore than we did last season, or the previous season. Neo is right, than the next three home games - the guy needs support. He is clearing up a mess that has gradually built up since the last promotion. Players have got lazy, comfortably slipping into the nearly men tag, we have had for years here. Wonderson wouldnt have got us up this season anymore than Tinman, for that reason. All this reaction to the man, is sadly exactly what I predicted when he got the job, quite a bit of it from people who said they'd back him.

My personal (impatient) view, is that he should be given the next three home games to see what he can do to turn it round-ie play with passion, spirit, and competance, and if they turn out like the last two, then let him go. However realistically, he has to be given till the end of the season. The players who wont play for him, have to go-player power can NEVER be allowed to dominate a club, no matter what the reason, before any manager goes. Millen should definitely go, and preferably NOW.

The abuse is now sadly predictable, remember people giving those who wanted Wonderson out major stick, after 3 Full Seasons failing to go up, saying to give him time!!! We werent exactly world beaters for a significant spell last season-Wrexham & Wycombe away anyone?

Things at this club are not going well, and we all appear to be jumping down anything to do with the club. Anyone else remember 82? now things WERE REALLY BAD then...........its not good now but the reaction is incredible- we have not at any point really challenged seriously for promotion, on a sustained basis this season, no club has a God given right to expect promotion, and spending significant sums does not garantee it- you need a thing called a TEAM, which is why Wigan, Baaaadiff, Plymuff, the Rse, and Brighton (Among many others, unfortunately)managed promotion, and we aint. Say what ya like about these teams not being as good as us, but er they must be, cos they did, and we aint, unpalatable fact or not.

We patently HAVENT got the best squad in the division, anymore than we did last season, or the previous season.... He is clearing up a mess that has gradually built up since the last promotion.

...However realistically, he has to be given till the end of the season...

Just my view but it appears that a considerable number of opposition teams appear to believe that we have a very strong squad.

He is creating a massive mess and trying to oust all players who don't understand what his plan (if he has one) is on the pitch.

Realistically he needs to bite the bullet and step aside. If he truely loves this club then that is what he will do. His inexperience is costing the club dearly and the remainder of this season is an ideal opportunity for an experienced manager th gauge what is required for the next campaign.

ureds

Archived