IGNORED

This Forum

Evocare

And i don't think its a true reflection of the majority of Citys fans.

Mostly its people who can't control thier anger who post on this forum, others clearly seem get off by trying so hard to be as offensive as possible, but its a point to remember that a certain percentage of people here just post to b1tch about the clubs progress, spouting their delusional drivel.

Pritty pathetic, boring and predictable really, i mean if they were in charge it would be differant right?

Of course it would..

I think we need to accept we're not making it this season, we were not good enough, and crying and moaning about it oddly enough wont help.

It was so nice to see so much support for the Club on this forum over this season, I can't actually belive some of the gibberish people post to Steve and Colin, i'm embarrased for them both, but mostly I'm embarrased for the poster.

If the board wanna sack Brian they can, and if they wanna extend his contract they can, but i hardly think a few poorly thought out posts will in anyway influence their decision, and anyways where is it written that sacking managers gaurentees club success?

Its easy to point the finger at the gaffer, I guess thats why people do.

Well obviously, this time last season we at least in the top 3 and with a real chance of the top 2. This season with better players (eg Brooker, Heffernan) were mid table with no realistic chance of the play-offs. Who do you think is to blame?

Mostly its people who can't control thier anger who post on this forum, others clearly seem get off by trying so hard to be as offensive as possible, but its a point to remember that a certain percentage of people here just post to b1tch about the clubs progress, spouting their delusional drivel.

Pritty pathetic, boring and predictable really, i mean if they were in charge it would be differant right?

Of course it would..

I think we need to accept we're not making it this season, we were not good enough, and crying and moaning about it oddly enough wont help.

It was so nice to see so much support for the Club on this forum over this season, I can't actually belive some of the gibberish people post to Steve and Colin, i'm embarrased for them both, but mostly I'm embarrased for the poster.

If the board wanna sack Brian they can, and if they wanna extend his contract they can, but i hardly think a few poorly thought out posts will in anyway influence their decision, and anyways where is it written that sacking managers gaurentees club success?

Pretty pathtetic,boring and predictable really - I thought that was acomment on Tinnion;s Management ability.

So tell me then when you pick the team,decide the tactics,sign the players and get paid to Manage and the result is totally unacceptable who do we point the finger at.

Guest David Courtney

Of course the forum is full of negative fans at the moment.

what is there to be positive about?

Last nights performance was an embarrassment and a disgrace.

A home game against a team below us in the table, who had won away from home only once all season, and we turn in a performance like that.

If you can find anything positive about last nights game, I would certainly like to hear it.

To me it very much looks like the season is over now, in February! When was the last time that happened?

I think your right ,again i say that last season we were not good enought and that the squad needs to be brokedown and built up ,when will everyone get over the fact that last season was last season ..and if the mighty danny was still in charge does it mean he would have got us up??no.Look at Luton Luton who???? Hull who??? look where they are football is a funny old game so stop yur whinning and lay off the pressure cus I'm sure you all could do a better job coulndt you???

I fear you think wrong.  Not one City fan I have met believes that Tinnion

a) is doing a good job

b) is guiding the club in the right direction

c) will get us promoted however long we give him.

Mostly its people who can't control thier anger who post on this forum,

Mostly it's people who are sick and tried of listening to the board's patronising and, to borrow a phrase , 'delusional drivel', who travel many miles to support the club and are rewarded with yet another clueless and ****less performance.

others clearly seem get off by trying so hard to be as offensive as possible, but its a point to remember that a certain percentage of people here just post to b1tch about the clubs progress, spouting their delusional drivel.

In what way does this delusional drivel manifest itself then?

Pritty pathetic, boring and predictable really,

You are, of course, talking about the team's performances?

i mean if they were in charge it would be differant right?

Of course it would..

More importantly, where is it written that backing someone who is taking the club backwards will guarantee success either?

But the finger should be pointed at the Chairman too.

Generally I agree there's a shocking amount of negativity within these threads and some of the critisicm individuals receive is pathetic. But I can quite understand the fellings at present I am a very positive person and I've always very much admired Brian Tinnion, but we are a shadow of the side of a year ago. People shouldn't overreact to one result, but its not just one result apart from the odd bright spark things on the slide with gathering momentum..

I think your right ,again i say that last season we were not good enought and that the squad needs to be brokedown and built up ,when will everyone get over the fact that last season was last season ..and if the mighty danny was still in charge does it mean he would have got us up??no.Look at Luton Luton who???? Hull who??? look where they are football is a funny old game so stop yur whinning and lay off the pressure cus I'm sure you all could do a better job coulndt you???

I think you'll find that if we were winning games, or even looking like we might then there would be less negativity.

Of course the forum is a polarised version of fans opinion - it always has and always will be !

How long has it taken you to figure that one out ?

I've been watching city for 13 years now and i can honestly say last night was amongst the worst games i have ever seen. The total lack of any kind of tactics, the total lack of a left side, not browns fault he stayed out there all last week vs hull and played well. What annoys me the most is the fact that when we are at home we have to spread the play with quick passing and get crosses in/open space for a threw ball down the middle, so why does he first tuck brown in after half an hour and then in the 2nd half tucks murray in resulting in our width being smith and bell/fortune terrifying for the opposition i think you'll agree!

I am truly fed up with watching this turgid rubbish at home when we have done quite well away from home! Sorry to say it but i think it is time tins got his coat

Some good points made here, judging by some post today its clearly evident that even the most diehard of BT fans are openly questioning his ability to sucessfully manage this football club.

Things are said and people get hurt, thats football we are all pasionate about this club and we all have our own ways of expressing this.

I'm not sure there is hunger on the pitch for sucess, maybe the time has come to start asking some difficult questions and all levels, i fear there is something rotton at the club and it needs lancing.

My greatest fear is that there is now a mentality starting to install itself of defeat and negitivity which will take some time to turn around, here you look to the Gaffer for strong leadership and direction.......i'm looking at you Brian and waiting in antisapation.

Of course it would..

If we are honest,the Forum is most probably been the most pro-Manager place to be.

The real feel is what you get from the bars & pubs around the ground.

I reckon the forum has been the last place to become anti Tinnion.

If we are honest,the Forum is most probably been the most pro-Manager place to be.

The real feel is what you get from the bars & pubs around the ground.

I reckon the forum has been the last place to become anti Tinnion.

That is a very good observation. Try as I might, I have been unable to meet one City fan who thought Tinnion's appointment was a good idea, nor any who thought he was doing a good job.

However, the only place I have come across them is on this Forum and, as richieb so rightly says, this has been the last place to realise that the current management set-up are taking the club backwards.

And the board should perhaps be thankful that all they have to worry about is a 'negative forum' as far as disgruntled fans are concerned. Previous to the Internet, the only form of protest one could make would have been to stand outside the Williams after a game, shouting for the manager's and the board's resignation. They're getting off very lightly.

I can't make these managment decisions but then again, I'm not paid to!

There are managers out there that can!

I, as most City fans have a lot of respect for Tins and what he's done in the past but as I said in another post....

It saddens me that a much loved legend of the club if rapidly becoming infamous!

:city:

Archived