IGNORED

A Message From The Chairman?

Desso

When will Tins get the dreaded "Vote of Confidence"?

Probably early next week, then his departure after the Colchester game.

If this happens then I think SL must bring a proven manager straight in. The thought of Millen and co. trying to do the job, even on a temporary basis, would be like the captain on the Titanic.

When will Tins get the dreaded "Vote of Confidence"?

Probably early next week, then his departure after the Colchester game.

If this happens then I think SL must bring a proven manager straight in. The thought of Millen and co. trying to do the job, even on a temporary basis, would be like the captain on the Titanic.

But given what happened this summer, the last thing we need is any more rushed appointments.

Clearly you are assuming we have a poor result against Colchester, which would mean our season was certainly over. Therefore, would there be any harm in having the coaching staff as caretakers for a couple of weeks, while the board did a detailed search and found the right man for the job?

But given what happened this summer, the last thing we need is any more rushed appointments.

Clearly you are assuming we have a poor result against Colchester, which would mean our season was certainly over. Therefore, would there be any harm in having the coaching staff as caretakers for a couple of weeks, while the board did a detailed search and found the right man for the job?

Walsall lost 5-0 at Colchester last week......

It doesn't actually matter who is in charge over the next couple of weeks, our season is over, we cannot be relegated and have played far too many games to have a realistic chance of making the top six now.

We need to do now what we failed to in the summer, wait and see who wants the job, if we sack Tinnion, as I believe we should.

The other clear plus is that it would give the new man ten games or so to look at what is here and decide what he needs to bring in, when we missed out in 97 John ward was able to do exactly that.

Guest hairyshamrock

Take it from me, there will be nothing rushed about the next appointment...

From what i understand change has been afoot for a few weeks...

Guest Hampshire Red
I have sources - do you expect me to reveal?

Someone mention we cant be relegated.

We are in freefall and if we carry on like we are we will be battling it in the bottom third of the table.

If we don't take six points from the next nine, it is the clubs future we need to worry about not Tinmans.

As for why we are in this mess I blame Lansdown. Everything he says is full of promise but he only half delivers. Whether this is appointing a cheap manager or erecting a brand new stand with the same capacity as the old one..!!

Tinnion is not up to the job and he is ruining the club. With old players like Dinning and Ireland coming in on possibly 2 or 3 year contracts we can only be building a team capable of sustaining football in this division for the same period.

Lansdown - smell the coffee, put it right now, nobody would be unhappy if you axed Tinnion and Millen. Just make sure you get the next appointment right. It is ashame you ######d up with Liam Rosenior otherwise we might have had a chance of appointing Leroy. There is always Gary Johnson from Yeovil, or do we have to face the facts that Yeovil are actually a forward moving club, where as we are only a forward thinking club.

Somebody help..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Football Forum Heads we are here :Music10: Southcoast Red 1 or 2?

The Sagheads within my extended family tell me that Yeovil are playing some exceptional stuff at the moment. Just like Plymouth, they too will overtake us and laugh as we shoot ourselves in the foot, again and again.

Archived