IGNORED

Are We Gas In Disguise

zideread

The way this club is heading it has similar lines to what happened with Rovers when holloway was allowed to destroy them.

A board that was scared to get rid of a so called legend (atleast Holloway did achieve a bit of success with them) ended up with all the local talent being stripped from the club and being sent into free fall.

Lansdown said judge me on Tinnion...... I feel we have a board that is the best we have had at this club for a long time, but if action is not taken to address the situation then I am sorry but I feel the board will lose the support they have built up over the years.

Address the problem Steve....

Sack the Manager

Sack the Coaching Team

Before we lose the rest of our talented squad, Doherty, Wilkshire, Lita, Heffs, Gillespie, Cotterill

It is going to be painful but if you do it now atleast we can start next season running rather than seeing what players need to go and who needs to stay.

AT present I feel the club I love and have supported for 31 of my 38 years is heading for the biggest crisis since the ashton eight tore up there contracts to save the club.

Last nights performance was embarrasing and painful to watch, surely if we can see that there is a major problem with the players attitude the board can too, and the blame has to lie squarly at the feet of the management and coaching staff. In four years of Danny Wilson not once did you hear of any discontent at the club.

Steve Lansdown, you have the power and authority to save this club...do it

Guest MaloneFM

Cobblers!

Plain and simple.

Holloway runed the gas by nearly getting them up. Them they hit relegation form with the only game they won being against us.

Well well!

And they just missed out on the playoffs on the last day by one point. Nothing stank there then. Dunsford then sold all the assets to keep the wage bill down and the club nearly followed.

And now they are where he wants them to be. Yes there will be talk of play offs but they may get a trip to the Milstad for the LDV which will shut the whiners up for a while.

Crisis my ass!

We are pretty much the same place we were under Wilson. We went on collosal winning runs albeit 1-0 most of the time. He was such a tacticak genuis he didn't know how it started and couldn't keep it up.

We got through the Hartlepool game by the grace of god only to leave Lita and home when it mattered.

Yes friday night was very poor. No one says it wasn't. The drinking clubs there have to be split up now. Carey and Murray should not have come back true but Murray still excites people and Carey did no wrong.

Who do we get in instead of Tinnion? No one is putting together one feasible name. Usually about 5 including Gordon Strachan that well known Bristol boy.

Tinnion knows this club. He knows what a whining bunch of buggers are in the stand. He knows what we expect-no-demand. We will not be going down this season.

And we wont be going up either.

Now shut up and let him try to sort it out.

Archived