IGNORED

To Those Who Chanted For Tommy

Guest hairyshamrock

Guest hairyshamrock

I think that the chant of "oh Tommy Tommy" last night was nothing short of a pathetic measure in trying to oust Tinnion, i ask you is this really neccesary...?

I watched Tommy for the reserves last week and he was poor. I run an U18s team and although some of them are unfit they could still outrun him! Pardon the turn of phrase (what with the comments about his "lifestyle" shall we say) but he's starting to rot this place from the inside out, as is Tinnion.

What this place needs is a breath of fresh air to sweep the place out of all the drift wood we have accumulated yet again (Dinning for one). I thought this year Tinnion wanted to work with a smaller but better quality squad? We've still got more players than ever! This is pathetic, so was last night, so is the fact that he was appointed in the first place.

I don't wanna say i told u so, oh hell, yes i do -

:@ I TOLD YOU SO LAST AUGUST, TINNION IS NO MANAGER! :@

And he never will be...

:city:

I think that the chant of "oh Tommy Tommy" last night was nothing short of a pathetic measure in trying to oust Tinnion, i ask you is this really neccesary...?

I watched Tommy for the reserves last week and he was poor.  I run an U18s team and although some of them are unfit they could still outrun him!  Pardon the turn of phrase (what with the comments about his "lifestyle" shall we say) but he's starting to rot this place from the inside out, as is Tinnion. 

What this place needs is a breath of fresh air to sweep the place out of all the drift wood we have accumulated yet again (Dinning for one).  I thought this year Tinnion wanted to work with a smaller but better quality squad?  We've still got more players than ever!  This is pathetic, so was last night, so is the fact that he was appointed in the first place. 

And he never will be...

No perhaps people want to see someone in midfield who can actually pass the ball to another one of his own players and has a bit of fight in him.

not someone who cant pass the ball a yard without giving it away and the only tackle he made in the whole game was so late he got booked for it.

tommy over any of the midfield out there last night and wiltshire to.

Guest jon bid

I watched Tommy for the reserves last week and he was poor.  I run an U18s team and although some of them are unfit they could still outrun him!  Pardon the turn of phrase (what with the comments about his "lifestyle" shall we say) but he's starting to rot this place from the inside out, as is Tinnion. 

What this place needs is a breath of fresh air to sweep the place out of all the drift wood we have accumulated yet again (Dinning for one).  I thought this year Tinnion wanted to work with a smaller but better quality squad?  We've still got more players than ever!  This is pathetic, so was last night, so is the fact that he was appointed in the first place. 

And he never will be...

How do you know Tommy's rotting the club from the inside? - there's only one person doing this and that's Tinnion....was Tommy poor for the Northern Ireland international team this week?

was Tommy poor for the Northern Ireland international team this week?

Yes, as were the rest of the Northern Ireland midfield.

Tommy has been just one of the senior pros at City who have performed well under their best this season. Coles, Tinnion, Bell, and Murray are others.

I can't claim to know what goes on in Mr D's private life regarding accusations of overdrinking and smoking. But ask yourself this, why does this subject keep appearing on this forum?

Tommy has unquestionable talent and could probably perform at Championship level. However, he has terrible problems with fitness and onfield discipline that constantly put him and our team in jeopardy, which means he wlll forever be an enigma, destined to put in the odd great performance, but never able to complete a full 90 minutes.

Nevertheless, I hope that a player who is obviously such a hero to a number of City fans can repay their faith by knuckling down to a tough fitness and diet regime, coupled with the mental strength to come back all guns blazing and fulfill his potential as a regular matchwinner.

That would be worth the admission fee alone.

Archived