IGNORED

Chairman On Bcfc World

Maesknoll Red

Brief resume of his comments.

Abysmal performanace - never looked like winning or scoring.

Since sheff wed home form has been bad we started bad tonight and never got going. Let Wallsall into game and allowed them to nick win.

We all need to let situation calm down - we're all disapointed. All back in monday and start again to try and get it right next week.

but hey thats football - one day your up the next we're down ( I cant remember being up for a while though)

He thinks we now have to win all of remaining games - didnt comment whether he thought we could but said realistically we aren't going to. But we need to win majority.

He refused to rule out play offs - but we've got to get moving quickly as we're running out of games.

He is not going to have words with players or the manager. no-one did it deliberately ('it' being letting us all down) so leave it to them to sort out amongst themselves.

He could go and shout and scream at them but it wouldnt help so staying out of it.

Talk over the last few weeks has been all blown up out of proportion. Brian needed one to ones - SL wasnt party to them doesnt know what was said but can imagine they may have got quite heated.

Result was Danny on list - only loan deals offered so far and not acceptable as we want money agreed so that we can reallocate funds to other purchases.

Not going out on loan as DC is still part of squad (could've fooled me) and needed to play - no loan without a commitment to buy.

Tommy situatuion blown way out of proportion. We accepted an offer from plymouth but Tommy turned it down. SL had long chat with TD - he wants to stay and will be buckling down to get back in team and would rather stay and sort it out than leave.

Qpr offer was loan with view to permanent move - not accepted as tommy wants to stay so wouldnt be a case of playing getting fit and form and then coming back which is what tommy and everyone else wants (again could've fooled me).

TD is commited to the club - cant question passion but can form and certainly not at best.

freezer had loan offer from rotherham that he turned down. swansea new bid in yesterday morning which has been turned down as unacceptable

As for BT - no going to comment as matter and discussions are between BT and SL - all disapointed and cant carry on like this - but no point in having 'those sort of discussions' - everyone wants it to succed and Brian IS part of that.

Overall it said to me i'm not happy but I aint going to do anything now to sort it out - or if I am the last thing i'm gonnna do is tell you lot about it.

Subscribing to BCFC world, is the only way he can get money from the fans. By highlighting the points on the BCFC site, all points we want answers to, he can hopefully get some cash especially when last night there were 420+ on the forum and today 274 at one stage........agreed though, his comments should be public not pay for view. Thats media whoring at a new level !

Well done Mr Chairman. Sit on your hands and do absolutely nothing whilst yet another season in Divison Three goes down the drain under your stewardship.

Season Seven in a row in Divison Three - here we come!

But of course, you won't remedy the situation as that would mean admitting that you were wrong and we can't have that, can we? After all, Tinnion is a legend and he knows the players inside out, and he's City through and through, and we're all really upset, and on Monday we'll look at it and do some training and we'll hit the ground running and we're working really hard to sort it out and blah, blah, blah, wibble, wibble, wibble....

Change the record for Pete's sake! It's not working - do something about it!

Looks like we will have to wait till we are in the bottom half of the table (that shouldnt take to long)before any action happens on or off the field :grr: .

Really bad that us on the off forum have to wait till the privalaged few know first;

WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WE ARE THE PEOPLE :city::city::grr: :@ :@ :@

Brief resume of his comments.

We all need to let situation calm down - we're all disapointed. All back in monday and start again to try and get it right next week.

Highlighting this point, surely after a performance like that, I'd have the players in on Saturday AND Sunday. If they cant be bothered on the pitch, lets get them in early so they cant go out drinking and enjoying theirselfs, after all we should have been friday night :city:

Supposedly. The seeds were already sewn I think, it just took that phone call to make Steves mind up.

SL had his 2 envelopes ready.

We didn't get promoted so BT's name was ready in the non promtion envelope.

SL won't act until we look as if we won't get into play-offs.

Then it will be more cuts & some thing like Fawthorp etc will be brought up to help out Tinnion.

Its all very sad, as the club seems to be falling apart at the seems & SL is the only man who can resusitate. (sp?) it.

TD is commited to the club - cant question passion but can form and certainly not at best.

How many more weeks to get it right?

SL the club is falling apart & weeks go by & we still don't seem to get it right.

As for TD, I think he is committed to the club, but I think SL missed the vital point in that TD is not committed to BT.

Guest hairyshamrock
Then it will be more cuts & some thing like Fawthorp etc will be brought up to help out Tinnion.

as best i understand it, Fawthrop is part of tins team already... Time to call in Redadare (don't care if spellings wrong!) i feel...

as best i understand it, Fawthrop is part of tins team already...  Time to call in Redadare (don't care if spellings wrong!) i feel...

I suppose as Academy Director he would be part of the team.

But not sure if reporting through to BT.

SL should have known that BT was not respected throughout the club.

Archived