IGNORED

We Need To Plan

Evocare

Lets face it, promotion is out of the question along with the play offs.

The Club should now look ahead to what they want for next season and start laying the foundations now.

If this means shifting players and staff around then so be it, but i don't wanna be here next season posting the same threads about planning for the next season in this division, i can't do it.

Lets face it, promotion is out of the question along with the play offs.

The Club should now look ahead to what they want for next season and start laying the foundations now.

If this means shifting players and staff around then so be it, but i don't wanna be here next season posting the same threads about planning for the next season in this division, i can't do it.

Yep your right, we need to start looking for some quality players in midfield for us, forget the Doc he's lost it, with his attitude and performances we cant afford to have him, hes counter productive.

Steve and Colin bless you both need to get their dosh out and invest just a tad more to ensure that next seaon it happens, we under estimated the quality of this division and the quality of our own players and maybe manager?

Still, we need to all be hardended REDS and support the club in the bad patch, lets think what psoitive things we can take from this seaons and build on it for the next one.

:city:

Archived