IGNORED

Cricket

The Batman

Right, before i post this, i just wanna say that i hav no intention of starting a mass political debate, this is just a common belief that i wanna express to the wonders of the Bristol City Non - Footy forum. maybe some toehrs feel the same too

Ok, i am sure that you are all aware of the atrocites that have occured in Zimbabwe over the last god knows how many years since this man has been in power. I don't wanna comment on the numbers of murders or people that have gone missing... whats worrying is that he has called himself "the Hitler of this generation", which is a damn stupid scary thing to say. and yet Jack Straw shook his hand, but claimed not to recognise who he was.

In 1935, the English football team were forced to play in Germany and do a Nazi salute when Hitler was paraded to the crowds, I do believe that all the players had no intention of doing it, but they were near enough forced to by the British Ambassedor to Germany at the time. Similarly, the same goes for our Cricket team in Zimbabwe, Mugabe has banned English Journalists from entering the country, i expect its because he trying to hide the fact that he's a murdering twunt. {2 offensive words mixed together}, and the fact that the saftey of the players / coaching staff is in complete danger, yet once again in the mid 90's, just like in 1935, Micheal Atherton was FORCED to shake hands with him, against his wishes. Yet, at the last Cricket world cup, we refused to travel there because of saftey, and they were deducted points, i was in complete backing of this, these mens lives are at risk, yet the ICC did not seem that bothered about it. They finally did something last year when they slammed the Zimbabwean Gmt for the media ban, but still.

The Apartied in South Africa had the exact same consequences, the mass murder of huge numbers of people, just because they were black, most notably Nelson Mandela who was prisoned for 25 years or summot like that. Amazing how they were banned from playing international cricket because of this, and quite rightly too, but there is no intention of banning Zimbabwe, and i really have no idea why, anyone wish to elaborate.

In this country, the main focus now is to stop racism in football, a factor which i agree with, yet nobody gives a t055 when it comes to other sports. It seems that racism against white people is non - existant. {please don't have a go at me for saying that}. I know football is popular all over the world, but cricket is certainly up there amongst the leading sports. Surely something must be done about this???

Right, before i post this, i just wanna say that i hav no intention of starting a mass political debate, this is just a common belief that i wanna express to the wonders of the Bristol City Non - Footy forum. maybe some toehrs feel the same too

Ok, i am sure that you are all aware of the atrocites that have occured in Zimbabwe over the last god knows how many years since this man has been in power. I don't wanna comment on the numbers of murders or people that have gone missing... whats worrying is that he has called himself "the Hitler of this generation", which is a damn stupid scary thing to say. and yet Jack Straw shook his hand, but claimed not to recognise who he was.

In 1935, the English football team were forced to play in Germany and do a Nazi salute when Hitler was paraded to the crowds, I do believe that all the players had no intention of doing it, but they were near enough forced to by the British Ambassedor to Germany at the time. Similarly, the same goes for our Cricket team in Zimbabwe, Mugabe has banned English Journalists from entering the country, i expect its because he trying to hide the fact that he's a murdering twunt. {2 offensive words mixed together}, and the fact that the saftey of the players / coaching staff is in complete danger, yet once again in the mid 90's, just like in 1935, Micheal Atherton was FORCED to shake hands with him, against his wishes. Yet, at the last Cricket world cup, we refused to travel there because of saftey, and they were deducted points, i was in complete backing of this, these mens lives are at risk, yet the ICC did not seem that bothered about it. They finally did something last year when they slammed the Zimbabwean Gmt for the media ban, but still.

The Apartied in South Africa had the exact same consequences, the mass murder of huge numbers of people, just because they were black, most notably Nelson Mandela who was prisoned for 25 years or summot like that. Amazing how they were banned from playing international cricket because of this, and quite rightly too, but there is no intention of banning Zimbabwe, and i really have no idea why, anyone wish to elaborate.

In this country, the main focus now is to stop racism in football, a factor which i agree with, yet nobody gives a t055 when it comes to other sports. It seems that racism against white people is non - existant. {please don't have a go at me for saying that}. I know football is popular all over the world, but cricket is certainly up there amongst the leading sports. Surely something must be done about this???

I'm a Zimbo, and no, foxtrot alpha will get done, cos too many fools see this murderer Mugabe a "a hero who led his country to freedom"-WRONG, the West gave him power, and only the West can take it from him........Racism, didnt exist in any meaningful way in Rhodesia, or Zim, till this barsteward stole land (paid fair & square from people who brought after independance no less) to satisfy his ego-funny thing though, Rhodesia & South Africa were pariah states under white rule, with far less killing than this murderous shyteawk, and yet hes stil acceptable to many.........Ask yourself why there are 750,000 Black Zimbos in the UK, and almost 2 mill in SA, as well as in Oz, USA, Canada, Germany, Holland-not noted places for African peoples of any hue

Archived