IGNORED

James Beattie

Rich-TWSC-

I watched his post-match interview and the way he described his sending off I thought it was going to be one of those petty 'barely' touched him offences.

How wrong he was! How can Beattie and Moyes say there wasn't intent? The guy who he butted wasn't even looking so how could he fake it so quickly?

Odd, odd thing to do, so early into such a big match!

Didn't matter much, Liverpool lost too!

James' reaction to it on MOTD was laughable.

Apparantly... "We were both running for the ball, he stopped and I walked into him. Our heads barely touched."

Come on James, you ain't fooling anybody! :city:

He was an idiot to do it, and should be apologising to his teammates - they might have sneaked a win with him for 90 minutes... and then the title race would be looking a little more interesting!

I watched his post-match interview and the way he described his sending off I thought it was going to be one of those petty 'barely' touched him offences.

How wrong he was! How can Beattie and Moyes say there wasn't intent? The guy who he butted wasn't even looking so how could he fake it so quickly?

Odd, odd thing to do, so early into such a big match!

Didn't matter much, Liverpool lost too!

I did not see it, however my mates were going on about how blatent it was.

It was a stupid thing to do but Gallas should have got sent off as well as he went down so pathetically.

In that case every football who falls over in a similar way should be sent off - Would be hardly anyone left on the pitch.

I would have done the same as Gallas, Beattie would of gone anyway, Gallas wanted to win the game for Chelsea and did what a hell of a lot of other Pro's would do, it must of hurt a fair bit, not enough to go down, but why not if some moron's just headbutted you? :unsure:

In that case every football who falls over in a similar way should be sent off - Would be hardly anyone left on the pitch.

I would have done the same as Gallas, Beattie would of gone anyway, Gallas wanted to win the game for Chelsea and did what a hell of a lot of other Pro's would do, it must of hurt a fair bit, not enough to go down, but why not if some moron's just headbutted you?  :unsure:

In fairness though Gallas wasn't looking when Beattie did it and wasn't expecting it... I just don't think he could have faked it as much as people think!

He was a big girls blouse though!

Archived