IGNORED

Taking The Captainacy Off Of Tommy Doc

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

i think tommy doc has the qualitys of a good captain and looked at his best wen he was also jamie smith hasnt even been here a whole season and has virtually has no experience as a captain,it was wrong for tinnion to humililate him infront of fans and players

Guest jon bid

Tinnion's just trying to put a message accross to all the players who aren't behing him at the club.

I think tommy will be at the club a lot longer than tinnion....

Guest jon bid
do u agree with smith being appointed as captain???

He was only appointed captain to give back-up to tinnion....I know a wolves fan who told me smith is an absolute nutter, who if he was your captain you would be mad to argue with..

One things for sure tinnion's lost the backing of most players who were here last season, his answer is to make one of HIS signings are new captain.

Guest jon bid

maybe in stead of blowing of of citys money he should concentate on making the players who are unhappy with him happy again.

[/quote

by resigning..........after friday night you could see he's lost the players and now the fans backing...

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

there is no way he will be successfull at city now not with fans reactions which on friday are the worst ive seen 4 a while i think its just a matter of time before he is sacked or contract termination by mutual agreement

Guest jon bid
there is no way he will be successfull at city now not with fans reactions which on friday are the worst ive seen 4 a while i think its just a matter of time before he is sacked or contract termination by mutual agreement

he hill not be successful because he's not a good manager.....some city fans should wake up and realize that just because he played 500+ games for us won't make hime a good manager :city:

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

most of the fans love of him is just his playing side we wer wrong to take out wilson it was that money grabbin lansdown tins was so much cheaper so obviously this shows that lansdowns not doing the right things 4 the club hes just trying to save sum money for himself

Archived