IGNORED

Joe Jordan

redmeanie

didn't Big Joe lead us to our highest finishing position in recent years? Then I think he abandoned us for his Scottish dream and it was more or less all downhill from there. Personally I'd like to see him back - great fighting team, good players in.

Don't know what happened during his second spell though.

didn't Big Joe lead us to our highest finishing position in recent years?  Then I think he abandoned us for his Scottish dream and it was more or less all downhill from there.

Actually he abandoned us first and then Jimmy Lumsden led us to our highest finishing position in recent years.

Bring back Lumsden I say. :city:

The man who sold SuperBob......  :@

This is true and of course Lumsden was sacked a month later (After dismal away losses to wasters such as Charlton Athletic and Newcastle United).

Mind you the money we got for SuperBob was reinvested later that year in some useless guy named Andy Cole, terrible bit of business that.

This is true and of course Lumsden was sacked a month later (After dismal away losses to wasters such as Charlton Athletic and Newcastle United).

Mind you the money we got for SuperBob was reinvested later that year in some useless guy named Andy Cole, terrible bit of business that.

Charlton and Newcastle. My, how some teams have progressed while others have stagnated ... :city:

Why??

Mr Tinnion and Mr Millen clearly aint up to much at football managerial level - 2/3rds of the season gone and we're slipping out of contention for the play-offs. The boos are only going to get louder I'm afraid given the last two Friday evening performances against Chesterfield and Walsall. I really thought that the Tinman was the answer - I was wrong :city::city:

Give the job back to Joe Jordan - third time lucky?

I really thought that the Tinman was the answer - I was wrong  :city:  :city:

Give the job back to Joe Jordan - third time lucky?

Hang on though, do you remember back to Jordans first full season, hardly the most inspiring apart from the league cup run was it.

In fact after 32 games Jordan had got us 43 points, Tinnion has got us 45 points.

why not bring him back,he lives in bristol and is working at the highest level with portsmouth,

tinman and millen are not good enough and nor are the coaching staff we have at this club.

jordans the kind of experience we need to get this club moving again,and we need it now not later. :city:

Archived