IGNORED

Relegation

zideread

Is it still a possability?????

Are we safe to not have to worry this year?????

Have amassed enough points to atleast not have to worry?????

We are 13 points from the relegation positions, with MK Dons and Wrexham showing much better form than us of late I think we are in real danger of being sucked into a vortex we will not get out of if things do not change.

It took 50 - 51 points to survive the last few years, I think it will take atleast 55 points to stay safe this year.........

Worried........you bet I am.

Things do not look good when you see all these players going out on loan and exspressing how much better it is away from Ashton Gate...Why could that be then...anything to do with the management and coaching and atmosphere it is creating at the club

Be afraid, be very afraid that relegation is a distinct possability with out some form of change.

Is it still a possability?????

Are we safe to not have to worry this year?????

Have amassed enough points to atleast not have to worry?????

We are 13 points from the relegation positions, with MK Dons and Wrexham showing much better form than us of late I think we are in real danger of being sucked into a vortex we will not get out of if things do not change.

It took 50 - 51 points to survive the last few years, I think it will take atleast 55 points to stay safe this year.........

Worried........you bet I am.

Things do not look good when you see all these players going out on loan and exspressing how much better it is away from Ashton Gate...Why could that be then...anything to do with the management and coaching and atmosphere it is creating at the club

Be afraid, be very afraid that relegation is a distinct possability with out some form of change.

I try not to think of relegation, however, it seems ridiculous to put Bristol City and relegation together in the same sentence {other than "bristol City WILL NOT be in the relegation zone}. I aint worried this year, but it certainly is a possibility. Never this year though, its far too pesimistic.

The other thing that worry's me is have we got the stomach for a fight to earn points if needed.

After seeing the debacle of the home games this season, we still suggest we think teams have to lie down and die when they come to the Gate, I think not.

But then I suppose there is still a possability of promotion!!

Relegation is easily possible from a mathematical perspective. Can't really see relegation as a realistic possibilty given that we'll probably grind out 6 more draws and a couple of wins between now and the season's end.  :P

We will need to rely on certain individuals to produce the quality they are capable of in at least two games.

The problem will be whether Tinnion will play those individuals more than once between now and the end of the season.

In a word - no.

I'm sure we're all thinking about what happened to Rovers when they had their sudden slump, but I think we'll be alright this season. We just need to get back on track for the next one.

But as someone else said, we shouldnt even be thinking about relegation.

Not this season. We should finish in a healthy mid table position :unsure: thanks to our glorious leader.

However, I can remember the Blue Noses slipping out of the play offs one season and then tumbling to relegation the next, under a certain Ian Holloway ( Was he not a player manager at the time ?)

If this is what Mr Lansdown and The Peoples Chumpion had in mind when saying they were commited in getting City out of this division, then I'm not amused. :@

TINNION OUT

Archived