IGNORED

From The (ask Steve Etc) Forum

Guest mnporter2001

Guest mnporter2001
I posted something over the weekend but it seemed to go missing... now where did i put that...?  I wonder...

I asked on Saturday why the board had not yet offered a refund for any of the awful performances we have seen of late, other boards would offer one i'm sure. 

If you're worried about where the money would come from, why not take it from the pockets of one of the following groups...

1) Those who go on the pitch and aren't giving enough in said games - if they got money this easily for little or no effort in society, they would be refered to as "spongers from the state"

2) Those in charge of getting the players ready for matches. ie coaching staff.

3) Those responsible for the appointment of our latest money saving manager. ie your good selves on the board

OR

4) ALL of the above! 

Don't worry if you do want to delete this message to, i'll be making a copy, check back here every few hours and just put it at the top of the pile...! 

Signed,

the Shamrock

one very p****d off person

:unsure::):grr::grr:

Guest hairyshamrock
one very p****d off person

:unsure:  :)  :grr:  :grr:

p****d off is not the word, i coach an Under 18s side and how can i go to that this evening and try to coach them on how to play the beautiful game when no one at the pro club i love can play it right?

• Admin
p****d off is not the word, i coach an Under 18s side and how can i go to that this evening and try to coach them on how to play the beautiful game when no one at the pro club i love can play it right?

Are your U18s side already world beaters? If not, why not? :@

Archived