IGNORED

Keep Tinman In For Away Games

Guest Ron

The tactics we use work well away from home; I've been amazed with our away record in comparison to everything else this season, and whereas we need a new manager to sort out the players and take control of home games, I think Tinnion has been a vital role in the improvement of away results. Anyone agree?

• Admin
The tactics we use work well away from home; I've been amazed with our away record in comparison to everything else this season, and whereas we need a new manager to sort out the players and take control of home games, I think Tinnion has been a vital role in the improvement of away results. Anyone agree?

Is it any surprise that we get our best results where the fans are most supportive?

Guest hairyshamrock
Is it any surprise that we get our best results where the fans are most supportive?

Have you ever thought that maybe its because we go to other grounds and play the way they do at the Gate? We have seen what results that has given the away teams here this year.

If we can be resolute away from home, hold out and hit them on the brek thats great, but then when we get back to the gate Tinnion wants to resort to the same old thing that didn't work last week.

Why not try working your philosophy on something that may actually get changed by your ideas?

Keep Tinman "in" what? A straightjacket?

Some people have hit the nail on the head. The reason we get points Away from AG is that we can sit back like teams do when they come to AG. Tinnion actually made a direct quote to this effect on Sky after the Tranmere win.

What he has to do now though (and it should have been worked out MONTHS ago) is come up with a way of playing at Home that gets us points.

Archived