IGNORED

Could City Beat Harchester United

greenun

with Vivien "Jaws" Wright turning loopy, Carl "legend" Fletcher on a health farm sabattical and mercurial striker Lee Presley suffering a broken leg (courtesy of "loopy"), could we still beat the ficticious HU?

Or would the writers draft in Zinedene Zidane, or worse still Christian Roberts to sway the result?

I know this has got nothing whatsoever to do with our current predicament, biut I couldn't think of another league team we might actually beat at this time, apart from one that exists in the realms of fantasy. Like City's 2004-05 promotion winnoing side.

Guest mesa boogie
What about Rovers? No matter how bad we are, they always seem to be able to go one better than us and prove even worse  :unsure:

Thats what we're here for at football teams times of need they always think "Could be worse, could support Rovers". :)

Thats what we're here for at football teams times of need they always think "Could be worse, could support Rovers".  :unsure:

Hallelujah!!!! Hallelujah!!!!

And finally the point of the Darkside becomes clear. For years i've been trying to work out what it was and now i know.

I thank you sir with all my heart!!!

Archived