IGNORED

John Aldridge

robjames

Looking at the picture of Tins on the web he looks very drawn and tired. The guy is a city legend and its a shame that all the good is being pulled apart.

Saying that Tins must go as manager to save our club from being even more ripped apart by cat fighting in the squad. I'm putting forward John Aldridge. A experienced manager with a decent record.

Guest Tactical Genius
I'm putting forward John Aldridge. A experienced manager with a decent record.

Took Tranmere from mid-table 2nd tier to relegation, over the 4 years the side lost more games than they won. Hasn't worked in the 4 years since. Yes, get him on board.

He is the last person I would want.

Dave Jones is the man

Although I think it's a bit early to be discussing it, I quite like the idea of Ronnie Moore. What he did at Rotherham was high quality work, hell he even made 4-3-3 work for two promotion seasons. He only seems to have left after falling out with the new board.

Although I think it's a bit early to be discussing it, I quite like the idea of Ronnie Moore. What he did at Rotherham was high quality work, hell he even made 4-3-3 work for two promotion seasons. He only seems to have left after falling out with the new board.

I think Rotherham were at the bottom of the league and quite striken by the time the new board came in.

Could be a good shout though

Taken from an Interview with Dave Jones:

A name to look out for in 2005: I saw him on Monday night. The young Fulham defender Liam Rosenior was very impressive. Considering he was playing against Manchester United and all the talent they have, he equipped himself brilliantly. If he gets a run in the team, he could be one to look out for.

Professional ambition for coming year: To try and get back into work. And then to carry on achieving and being successful.

New Year's resolution: It will have to be to get a job

Give him his wish of a job and he can achieve him ambition with City to be successful!

:unsure:

I think he looks a bit like a sad puppy about to be placed in a sealed bag for drowning!

Fortunately for the unwanted puppies of this world there is always the good people at the Dogs Trust who'll find them a new home. Those struggling on the player to manager transition curve may not always be so lucky

Excellent choice providing he had the financial backing. I have a feeling that if Tinman goes Landsdowne will too. My other half being a Tranmere fan has witnessed his mangerial style and he only reports good things.

If he had been given money at Tranmere they would of been a very successful division one side and Aldrige would be a great motivator.

The only hold up is if he didnt have the money behind him would he still be able to do anything with what we've got?!

This is coming from first hand experience of the guy as a manager so before anyone starts having a go perhaps insinuating i don't know what I'm going on about bear that in mind! :unsure:

Archived