IGNORED

The Story So Far...

red84

It has been all swings and roundabouts, it has been such an inconsistent season more than ever at the gate. the torquay game and the swindon game how the writing was already on the wall... we were then gee'd up by morale boosting performances against bees,stockport then a slump against bradford away followed up with a great night at the gate against everton... we started a great run of form then boosting us into playoff contention but the turning point was the replay against brentford that was moved 48 hrs before the crunch game against sheff wed. we havent performed since... it's not over obviously + I'm sticking behind tinman + I'm very glad he's decided to hang up his boots,I'm still waiting 4 a decent performance though!!CTID :unsure:

It has been all swings and roundabouts, it has been such an inconsistent season more than ever at the gate. the torquay game and the swindon game how the writing was already on the wall... we were then gee'd up by morale boosting performances against bees,stockport then a slump against bradford away followed up with a great night at the gate against everton... we started a great run of form then boosting us into playoff contention but the turning point was the replay against brentford that was moved 48 hrs before the crunch game against sheff wed. we havent performed since... it's not over obviously + I'm sticking behind tinman + I'm very glad he's decided to hang up his boots,I'm still waiting 4 a decent performance though!!CTID :)

well if the tinkerman gives orr,wilkshire and doc a chance in the middle with brown and goody on the flanks we might still get a good show by the end of the season. :unsure:

well if the tinkerman gives orr,wilkshire and doc a chance in the middle with brown and goody on the flanks we might still get a good show by the end of the season. :unsure:

True, that does seem are best midfield option at present. i see murray has been left out + I'm glad someone else sees his underate 2nd half only performances + still cant pick a player out in the box! I was pleased to hear tinkerman has decided to hang up his boots, although hes done brilliantly for us i think even last season he was underperforming + to keep going was just putting things off. Getting the midfield right is what will save him, knowing city we'll beat colchester on saturday!Lets hope he plays the right midfield!CTID

True, that does seem are best midfield option at present. i see murray has been left out + I'm glad someone else sees his underate 2nd half only performances + still cant pick a player out in the box! I was pleased to hear tinkerman has decided to hang up his boots, although hes done brilliantly for us i think even last season he was underperforming + to keep going was just putting things off. Getting the midfield right is what will save him, knowing city we'll beat colchester on saturday!Lets hope he plays the right midfield!CTID

saying that about the midfield i cant see him leaving his beloved murray out or doing a u-turn on the doc!

saying that about the midfield i cant see him leaving his beloved murray out or doing a u-turn on the doc!

I think it will be exactly the opposite. It seems Carey is to play at right back, as Smith is suspended, and will re-form a partnership with Murray. So it says on the main site.

Although this could work I don't know if we should be going down this route. I like murray but feel it is a backwards step trying to build a team round him. The old Murray has gone, fact. How many years has he got left? No enough. We should be using Goodfellow, Wilkshire and others not trying to re create what once was. :unsure:

Archived