IGNORED

The Problem Has Started At The Top

Red Robin

The mess the club is in right now has been caused by a board who have not made the right decision.

We all could see the gamble in front of us employing a rookie to manage our beloved team.

Mr Chairman has stated quite clearly judge me on my decision.

We have it has pratically brought the club to a stand still.

In business as I am fully aware wrong decisions have to be dealt with at the source of trouble.

The source being the board you have two options either back track admit the problem and try to resolve.

Or secondly If you are unable, or unwilling, to sort the mess out that you have created it is time to move on.

The decisions are there for all to see.

Act in the best interest of BCFC.

The mess the club is in right now has been caused by a board who have not made the right decision.

We all could see the gamble in front of us employing a rookie to manage our beloved team.

Mr Chairman has stated quite clearly judge me on my decision.

We have it has pratically brought the club to a stand still.

In business as I am fully aware wrong decisions have to be dealt with at the source of trouble.

The source being the board you have two options either back track admit the problem and try to resolve.

Or secondly If you are unable, or unwilling, to sort the mess out that you have created it is time to move on.

The decisions are there for all to see.

Act in the best interest of BCFC.

talking total trash. The ONLY people to blame are the players NOT!!! the manager NOT!!! the board the players are to blame WHY!!!?They are scared of the fact they will not handle playing in the championship leage. BT wants out of this leage more than any of us put together. He's had enough more than all of us in this leage.

The players want to stay in this leage becuss it's easy money to them (and they can have their rear ends wiped week in week out).

I dare them to prove me wrong (But it's the truth they know they will be white washed against better teams than them every week in the championship).

Totally disagree lansdown has been a great chairman with the money he has put into the club

Loaning money to the club is a very different thing to giving money to the club. I'm not saying the board haven't been generous, but don't run away with the idea that the board have *given* the club lots of money.

talking total trash. The ONLY people to blame are the players NOT!!! the manager NOT!!! the board the players are to blame WHY!!!?

And who buys and picks the players?  The Manager!

And who appointed the manager?  The Board!

They are scared of the fact they will not handle playing in the championship leage.

They don't want to play in a higher division and thus, earn more money?  Eh?

BT wants out of this leage more than any of us put together.

Ummm.  Are you sure about that?

He's had enough more than all of us in this leage.

Really?

The players want to stay in this leage becuss it's easy money to them (and they can have their rear ends wiped week in week out).

Yeah.  The players who've been here the longest, playing in this division should go!  Ooops, that includes Brian Tinnion doesn't it?

I dare them to prove me wrong (But it's the truth they know they will be white washed against better teams than them every week in the championship).

Archived