IGNORED

Tinnions Picture

Cardy

Guest MaloneFM
Given a library of archive shots and the fact that the media team have a digital camera, they could have used any shot they wanted in this new piece.

Using the 'sad' shot was not a fluke or 'unfortunate'.

It was a deliberate plan to use that shot.

They wanted to convey a specific message.

Conspiracy?

Do they to want to give the impression that he is under immense pressure from people who have no experience of his job or have even pulled on a city shirt and are now telling him how to do it? From the comfort of this forum?

And that most of them have forgotten the 'Tinman is a ######head song' and now want to run him out of town even though he is doing realistically no worse a job that Danny 'beg him to come back' Wilson?

Crafty... :D

He is a man that is really dissapointed with how things are going thats all.He wants to do all he can to get this club out of this division.I feel sorry for him.He should never lose his legendry status because he lives and breathes bristol city.I for one wants him to succeed as city manager.I cant think of anyone better to have success for this club than him.He has given his All for this club for 12 years :D

0,,10327~462725,00.jpg:speechless3:  :speechless3:  :speechless3:

This is a very diturbing look, he looks like some sort of serial killer. :speechless3:  :speechless3:  :speechless3:

Don't the 'body language' experts say to treat with caution anyone who looks to the left wlist talking, as it often is a lie? Was he talking about quitting playing, maybe he won't!!! :( Either that or the bloke with the camera just happenened to be to his left! :D

Don't the 'body language' experts say to treat with caution anyone who looks to the left wlist talking, as it often is a lie? Was he talking about quitting playing, maybe he won't!!! :(  Either that or the bloke with the camera just happenened to be to his left! :D

It's sort of hypnotic. Is this what he meant when they had to look into his eyes? Scary!

Archived