IGNORED

Yet More Loans?

Galley is our king

So here we are, a huge squad to pick from, but because of suspensions (because dicipline is so bad) and player alienation....we need more loans? Apparently now we need someone on the left...BREATHTAKING !! There is no need for loans in my opinion, my team would be as follows:

Phillips,

Carey

Ireland

Fortune

Bell (would prefer Woodman but....)

Brown

Doherty

Wilkshire

Goodfellow

Brooker

Lita

Subs

Heff

Anaysi????...Joe

Gillespie

Coles

Harley

Any comments?......Who have I forgotten?

You've forgotten to tell us you have looked them in the eyes and they are going to give 110% percent AND you haven't identified which three players you will change all at once to make absolutely sure no-one will know what their supposed to be doing in the second half AND must importantly when your tactics fail misserably you haven't told us who your new 11 will be for next tuesday. Apart from that you should be manager!

So here we are, a huge squad to pick from, but because of suspensions (because dicipline is so bad) and player alienation....we need more loans?  Apparently now we need someone on the left...BREATHTAKING !!  There is no need for loans in my opinion, my team would be as follows:

Phillips,

Carey

Ireland

Fortune

Brown

Doherty

Wilkshire

Goodfellow

Brooker

Lita

Subs

Heff

Anaysi????...Joe

Gillespie

Coles

Harley

Out of that lot who plays left side?

Bell - was great as LB & can do a bit part as 'winger'

Fortune - NOT a LB!

Ireland - played LB for Peterboro but needed in middle

Woodman - playing in the outer hebredies or somewhere other than here

Goodfellow - way too lightweight to play LW in away games

Anyinsah - dunno but thought he was right footed??

Then theres the list of others tried out of position - Brown, Wilks....

We are desperate for a strong left sided left footed player and have been for about a year or more IMO.

ureds

More loans and bringing players back from loan spells = quick fix....perhaps, and yet again the gamble of an unsettled team, yet more individual playing - theres a big question as to whats worng with our talented bunch, why arent they playing as a team?

Out of that lot who plays left side?

Bell - was great as LB & can do a bit part as 'winger'

Fortune - NOT a LB!

Ireland - played LB for Peterboro but needed in middle

Woodman - playing in the outer hebredies or somewhere other than here

Goodfellow - way too lightweight to play LW in away games

Anyinsah - dunno but thought he was right footed??

Then theres the list of others tried out of position - Brown, Wilks....

We are desperate for a strong left sided left footed player and have been for about a year or more IMO.

ureds

Why should that matter to Dimman he doesn't play players in their best position anyway!

So here we are, a huge squad to pick from, but because of suspensions (because dicipline is so bad) and player alienation....we need more loans?  Apparently now we need someone on the left...BREATHTAKING !!  There is no need for loans in my opinion, my team would be as follows:

Phillips,

Carey

Ireland

Fortune

Brown

Doherty

Wilkshire

Goodfellow

Brooker

Lita

Subs

Heff

Anaysi????...Joe

Gillespie

Coles

Harley

That team could actually get us on that all elusive "run".

Guest Goodone

Phillips,

Carey

Ireland

Fortune

Brown

Doherty

Wilkshire

Goodfellow

Brooker

Lita

Subs

Heff

Anaysi????...Joe

Gillespie

Coles

Harley

Phillips

Carey

Coles - Give him the chance to prove he still wants it

Ireland

Fortune

Brown

Doherty

wilkshire

Goodfellow

Lita

Brooker

Time has run out completely to start looking at anything other than a win this Saturday so his team is going to have to be gung ho and forget about leaking goals at the back, we need to score 3 or more at least to win games so out of the window goes tactics and cover in midfield blah blah blah.

Here is my team for Saturday for what it's worth. Remember it's wins only now, if we lose going for the win well that's just hard cheese right now, we have played out too many draws, so not much point going for the little risk approach. It's all or nothing.

..............Phillips (obviously)

Carey......Ireland.....Fortune......Coles

Anyinsah.....Wilkshire....Doherty......Goodfellow

...........Brooker.....Lita

Subs;

Heff

Murray

Coles moves to the left to make this defence more solid and to help out with set pieces, Fortune is lost out left so he comes inside, a mobile back four with pace and height.

Anyinsah has been getting regular football is tricky and has good pace same for Goodfellow but without the games behind him, both can cross a ball and Goodfellow gets in good positions.

Wilkshire returns to pull the strings with Doherty, Wilkshire is more than capable of getting up and down the pitch, whereas Doc can sit and cover.

Pacy wingers and an abundance of talent in the middle, the only question mark is it seems lightweight, but they only need to track back and we have enough in the back four to stifle them.

Brooks and Lita up front, the two best strikers at the club, both good in the air and Lita has the pace and knack of being in the right place at the right time.

The midfield and full backs just keep supplying the flanks and let them run at their fullbacks, sooner or later they will get fouled in dangerous positions or get past them to put crosses in, these guys need to keep getting up and coming back for more, hoefully getting one of theirs sent off in the process, persistence is the key to success.

poo or bust for the rest of the season, we may as well go out with a bang than a whimper.

Phillips

Carey

Coles - Give him the chance to prove he still wants it

Ireland

Fortune

Brown

Doherty

wilkshire

Goodfellow

Lita

Brooker

Now thats better, a team without BELL, 34 and past it. Done nothing for months, and i think some people add him to their list because he's easy to spell. Will be out of contract in May so lets plan for the future.

Archived