IGNORED

I Am Behind Tinnion

Guest alex1089

Guest Lennie Godber
I am.

Tinman - legend as a player, please now be a legend as a manager. You can do it.

NickJ

Gotta run now..Like Rocky One now!!!

This legend tag is All about OPINION.

Bet that will hurt!  :P

Anyway leave him alone, know wonder he's having problems at the moment.

I have a very keen sense of humour, but RedTauntonian you are just not funny. You have edited alex1089's quote, inserted a word that wasn't even there to make it what you want it to be, so you can make a childish joke.

I knew a boy at school once, he sniggered at the back of class every time the biology teacher said "penis".....

I am going to stick behind tinnion right to the end who else is going to get behind him and the players right until the end?

We are with you Brian, messiah, men of men................

Damn the pills wore off, and I lost my rose tinted spectacles, and reality is damn cold out here in the real world. :D

I have a very keen sense of humour, and RedTauntonian you are funny. You have edited alex1089's quote, inserted a word that wasn't even there to make it what you want it to be, so you can make a childish joke.

I was at school once, and sniggered at the back of class every time the biology teacher said "penis".....

Yeah, stop it RT. It's not big and it's not clever....

We are with you Brian, messiah, men of men................

Damn the pills wore off, and I lost my rose tinted spectacles, and reality is damn cold out here in the real world. :D

He's not asking if you think Tinman's a good manager, he's asking if you will support him and the players.

I have a very keen sense of humour, but RedTauntonian you are just not funny. You have edited alex1089's quote, inserted a word that wasn't even there to make it what you want it to be, so you can make a childish joke.

I knew a boy at school once, he sniggered at the back of class every time the biology teacher said "penis".....

Well done. I'll even clap you my self :D. Oh and for your observation you can have 10 out of 10.

I was actually trying to living things up. Sorry, i'll go to the back of the class and face the wall. :(

He's not asking if you think Tinman's a good manager, he's asking if you will support him and the players.

The answer is: I don't think, sadly, he can lead us out of this mess (I thought he was going to be able to)-but I support Bristol City, and as long as they are on the pitch, they will get my support-should they play as badly again as they have lately, then I wont have any compunction in letting them know they have played/managed badly. For too long this season mediocre performances have been tolerated, because of the great results we have had, and there are more of these bloody performances now-not good enough! And its not entirely his fault either

OK?

Well done. I'll even clap you my self :(. Oh and for your observation you can have 10 out of 10.

Thankyou.

I was actually trying to living things up. So am I, but please check your spelling/grammar, I'll have no sloppiness in this classroom.  Sorry, i'll go to the back of the class and face the wall. No, don't do that, but please write the following 100 times: Brian Tinnion will take us to the Promised Land.

:laugh:

:(:D

I'll stick by the guy, because at the end of the day, he manages our team, and I'm going to stick by him. The day he gets sacked / resigns is the day that it's right for the club. No matter what happens, City will always have my support. :D

I am going to stick behind tinnion right to the end who else is going to get behind him and the players right until the end?

And me. He's been awful so farm things can only get better and WILL only get better if we support him.

I am behind Brian aswell, get a feeling some people on here want him to fail.

Thats City fans for you! Some even said after the play off final ah well at least Wilson will be gone.

Anything to prove their point, some people on here arent interested in the best for the club, just want to be right all the time.

Archived