IGNORED

Hearts

Guest jambogal

Guest jambogal

Yeah the chairman, Vladmir Romanov has given the green-light to the manager, John Robertson, saying he was very pleased of what he seen on saturday and that money will put aside to buy him!

I'm really glad that yous are happy for him and i am certainly happy he is here o stay! :D

Guest Lennie Godber
Yeah the chairman, Vladmir Romanov has given the green-light to the manager, John Robertson, saying he was very pleased of what he seen on saturday and that money will put aside to buy him!

I'm  really glad that yous are happy for him and i am certainly happy he is here o stay! :D

Have you got any decent left footers that you could (part)swap for him??

Guest jambogal
There was an article in the Metro in Glasgow yesterday quoting Miller as saying Hearts still had the best to come from him, and that he was very keen to stay...

well i donno bout glasgow but all the edinburgh papers same the exact same! and it is true!!!

Why should we only look to recoup what we have paid out for Lee??

On his current form and the fact that Lee is showing he is good enough to perform at a higher level, surely we should be looking to make a bit of money on this deal or at least add clauses to the deal.

I'm thinking along the lines of international appearences, % of sell on fee and even may be a goal scoring bonus fee, after all, at this rate he could be up there with the likes of Sutton, Novo and Hartson if he was playing up there for a full season.

Lee is still young and has time to improve even further.........was'nt that why we brought him in the first place.........POTENTIAL??

Let's try and MAKE some money rather than just being happy with getting our cash back as with Lee's help so far, Hearts are looking good for a European place next season so surely he has paid for his own transfer anyway :D

And with these Hearts fans coming on here thinking their going to get a bargain and with them now having Mr Dosh, why shouldn't we actually get something from this??

Guest jambogal
Why should we only look to recoup what we have paid out for Lee??

On his current form and the fact that Lee is showing he is good enough to perform at a higher level, surely we should be looking to make a bit of money on this deal or at least add clauses to the deal.

I'm thinking along the lines of international appearences, % of sell on fee and even may be a goal scoring bonus fee, after all, at this rate he could be up there with the likes of Sutton, Novo and Hartson if he was playing up there for a full season.

Lee is still young and has time to improve even further.........was'nt that why we brought him in the first place.........POTENTIAL??

Let's try and MAKE some money rather than just being happy with getting our cash back as with Lee's help so far, Hearts are looking good for a European place next season so surely he has paid for his own transfer anyway  :D

And with these Hearts fans coming on here thinking their going to get a bargain and with them now having Mr Dosh, why shouldn't we actually get something from this??

well were hardly into the money likes! we r still millions of pounds in debt and what u all about with all the rangers and celtic finians!!!

Guest jambogal
I'll happily take Hartley, Elvis and Craig Gordon in exchange for Miller  :D

your very welcome to them! there crap ne way!!! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Guest Lennie Godber
your very welcome to them! there crap ne way!!! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Could you define 'crap'. We have redefined here this season.

Guest jambogal
Never heard such a broad Edi accent, on the computer before.

u sould hear me spk on msn then! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. :D

Guest jambogal
Could you define 'crap'. We have redefined here this season.

crap as in good for uz bad for us! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

u sould hear me spk on msn then! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.  :(

crap as in good for uz bad for us! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

yeah! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.!

By the way, there IS a smilie on here that conveys laughter. But it seems you're too lazy to look for it. :D

Guest Lennie Godber
yeah! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.!

Isn't it easier to look for that smilie rather than type the above every time??

Guest jambogal
By the way, there IS a smilie on here that conveys laughter. But it seems you're too lazy to look for it.  :D

is that because i say Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. all the time??

Guest jambogal
It says that when you put el o el

well i didnt i said I love you, you do know that, don't you? ! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Guest Hampshire Red
well i didnt i said I love you, you do know that, don't you? ! Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Jambogal - you are the saddest fan ever created.

Now go forth and multiply

Guest jambogal
Jambogal - you are the saddest fan ever created.

Now go forth and multiply

btw i did not right that! thz stupid thin put it there its self!

n howd u mean i am the saddest fan?

saddest fan of what?

Archived