IGNORED

For The

Guest alex1089

Guest alex1089

supporters of this club, with me being 15 years old what do the more experianced fans think of the chances that tinnion will actually resign this afternoon live on the radio? :D

Guest Goodone
supporters of this club, with me being 15 years old what do the more experianced fans think of the chances that tinnion will actually resign this afternoon live on the radio? :D

More chance of all of us winning tomorrows night lottery!!!

Hi!

Never posted here before... Never been to a City forum before! Just stagnated around BBC 606, reading other peoples' opinions, etc. :(

I don't think a resignation would do us any good. I'd like to see Tinnion stay and put up a proper fight, instead of taking his P45 after his first real experience at full on managing a side.

I do however agree with his decision to hang up his boots - I've hardly ever seen a player manager succeed in top level football, so there'd be no hope of us progressing in my opinion. We need a full time manager, and why not make someone who loves the club as much as him our full time leader. :(

Cheers,

Karl.

Archived