IGNORED

C'mon Southend!

Colorado Red

I'm sat here in Colorado. The sun is shining upon the snow capped Rocky Mountains off in the distance. Radio Bristol is tuned in upon my computer. The match has just kicked off.

C'MON SAAAATHEND!!! Give us something to smile about. Stuff those sags!!  :D:(  :(

And I've just walked through a lot of snowy mush in a Romanian town to check the beeb site and ... :laugh:

And I've just walked through a lot of snowy mush in a Romanian town to check the beeb site and ...  :D

OK. I'll come clean. I was using poetic licence. There's no sun to be seen here today. It's actually snowing very heavily at the moment. But there'll be sunshine in my heart if Southend can get another goal. :(

OK. I'll come clean. I was using poetic licence. There's no sun to be seen here today. It's actually snowing very heavily at the moment. But there'll be sunshine in my heart if Southend can get another goal.  :(

Ah ... well I really did trample through snowy mush and probably frozen dog turd too, but who can tell and who cares? We waited for a taxi in the sleet and watched as one ploughed into a parked car (there was a lot of yelling but no-one was hurt) and we decided to walk instead.

I heard that it was sunny in Liverpool today.

:D

I'm sat here in Colorado. The sun is shining upon the snow capped Rocky Mountains off in the distance. Radio Bristol is tuned in upon my computer. The match has just kicked off.

C'MON SAAAATHEND!!! Give us something to smile about. Stuff those sags!!  :D:(  :(

I'm sat here in Horfield. The ###### pa system at half time is getting on my tits. I have to turn the cd player up (it's the Mezzanine album by Massive Attack, so that's cheered me up!).

A couple of hours ago I was sat in the Tinto Lounge on Gloucester Road drinking red wine. It was full of Southend fans. I wished them good luck and 'hope you win'. They said 'Thanks, you're a City fan then?'. They then assured me they would win. They seemed like decent lads and I trust them. C'MON SAAAATHEND!!!

Ah I love football rivalry.... Those who 'don't give a damn about Rovers' folk are obviously not online as there'd be a thread about all the Gas attention!

Yeah. They'd probably be moaning about how we are gloating about their impending defeat. That we should want a Bristol team to reach the final!! :D

Extraordinary. The crowd noise here suggested to me Rovers had scored. Normally I can tell a home goal, away goal, home penalty awarded, away player sent off.... etc, etc, from the noise made by the - admittedly paltry - crowd just yards from my house.

On this occasion it sounded like a home goal. So well done the Southend fans for kicking up a right old racket.

Admittedly the Rovers lot are dominated by surly looking bearded men in donkey jackets and, without being unkind, I think a lot of them are, erm, what's the term... remedial? No offence like :D

Archived