IGNORED

Oldham 3 Wrexham 5

Bristol Boy

Right.

Wrexham are in administration and may even go out of existence, although, I doubt it.

How can they find a striker like Ugarte who got 4 at Chesterfraud the other week and 3 tonight, BOTH AWAY, FOR NOTHING, when we've had to shell out about £300k for Heff & Brooker, plus the £325k for Miller??

I think our scouts are about as succesful as General Custers at the Little Big Horn :D

I wouldn't mind Darren Ferguson in midfield either!

This American Studies student enjoyed this comment (and even laughed) staying true to my nerdy ways!  :(

Sam Parkin cost £50,000!!!!! Thought I'd add that in.

Oh don't worry, I've compared the single fee paid for Miller to the combined fees you paid for Mooney & Parkin, plus Knight at Brighton on many, many occasions. :D

Right.

Wrexham are in administration and may even go out of existence, although, I doubt it.

How can they find a striker like Ugarte who got 4 at Chesterfraud the other week and 3 tonight, BOTH AWAY, FOR NOTHING, when we've had to shell out about £300k for Heff & Brooker, plus the £325k for Miller??

I think our scouts are about as succesful as General Custers at the Little Big Horn :D

I wouldn't mind Darren Ferguson in midfield either!

Because he found a arrogant fu*** by the name of Andy Cole for BCFC..

:(

Actually they signed him before going into administration. But only a day before.

Even more annoying, he was at Dorchester - so hardly a long way from Bristol.

I'm not sure we actually needed Ugarte himself, but the principle of your post - that the scouting isn't good enough - holds true.

At least this does seem to be one area that is slightly improving under Tinnion. Wilson wouldn't have known what to do if Thierry Henry rang up to say he was at a bit of a loose end and fancied a game on Saturday!

Archived