IGNORED

Best City Goal From 2003

Claverham_Red

Best City goal from 2003  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i voted for scott murrys but the miller goal against QPR was amazing just because the crowd were all hyper after scoring then we shut them up by scoring and sent all the city fans going mental!! and just i had loads of bruises on my shins where there is no leg room :(

Lee Peacock's goal to put us 2-1 at Luton, while everyone knew both Cardiff and Crewe were losing, created the best crowd celebrations ever. For 7 minutes every single City fan there would've believed we were going up, and it went absolutely ape. Great times.

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

arron brown's vs Swindon was a brill Strike , and it was good because a lot of my m8s are Swindon fans and i had a great week at 6th from after :wacko:

Aaron Brown strike at Swindon to nput us 2-1 up for me!

With the curcumstances, i haven't been to many away matches this seasons so it's not the same from watching themj on the highligjts. ALthough as someone commented earlier the celebrations at QPR were AMAZING!

I watched the higlights of them, absolutely superb! :wacko:

Guest tinmans_right_foot

Voted for other so suggesting Roberts winner away at Mansfield. A good finish out of nowhere for a 5-4 win! But thinking about it - was it in 2003?

If not then add another vote to Aaron's winner against Swindon. Top class finish after a good move.

Archived