IGNORED

Why All These Loans

robjames

We have are own Tinkerman. Tins can't stop buying or getting loans in. Why the obsession???. We have the players that are able to perform if only tins could motivate them and pick the right team. The board are backing him to the top with money and he just isn't getting it right.

We have are own Tinkerman. Tins can't stop buying or getting loans in. Why the obsession???

Bristol City loans this season: Tonny Dinning & Craig Ireland

Swindon Town loans this season: Darius Henderson, Steve Jenkins, Paul Mitchell, Jamie McMaster, Mark Yeates, Jamie Slabber & Lee Holmes

Hardly an obsession in my opinion.

The one thing i admire about Wilson was the fact no matter how much we moaned, he stuck with what he thought was his best 11.

It was wrong, but at the end of the day, the youngsters need to come in and if we can get a loan player who can play as well as Dinning did before he signed with us, then I'm all for it.

Guest Goodone
Fair enough, looks like I took a different spin.

Fact is due to the players leaving and what ever is going on with Coles and Doherty you really do need some experience brought in and a loan is the cheaper option.

It is BT owns fault players will not play him, maybe if he owned up to his mistakes and listened to people around, everyone would bond again and start to play the way we know we can.

don't go out and panic buy, look at what you got, there is enough quality there you just got to make it perform!!!

Archived