IGNORED

Mickey Adams

Rich-TWSC-

Guest thatchermeup
Had a good game agains't Reading. Hows Louis doing now he's back home?

He certainly seems happier he is back in Bristol and has stated this in the local press a number of times. He was re-introduced back into the squad immediately and has had some solid performances. I still don't rate him as a top championship player but could certainly do a satisfactory job should we ever get there!

Should never had left really. Think it came down to having the same agent as a number of other bristol City players who have left or are moving out. Only one that has made it so far is Matt Hill at preston.

How did you rate Louis at CC?

Guest footy frenzy
He certainly seems happier he is back in Bristol and has stated this in the local press a number of times. He was re-introduced back into the squad immediately and has had some solid performances. I still don't rate him as a top championship player but could certainly do a satisfactory job should we ever get there!

Should never had left really. Think it came down to having the same agent as a number of other bristol City players who have left or are moving out. Only one that has made it so far is Matt Hill at preston.

How did you rate Louis at CC?

personally I thought he did ok, made a few balls ups but then so have most of our defence this season. Had a bit of a slow start and became a target for the moronic boo boys which have reared there ugly heads again and was then never given a chance

Archived