IGNORED

What A Goal!

BlokeCDP

Guest Hampshire Red
Sorry, it wasn't a powerful header. Didn't have to leap, just guided it into the corner :D

He tried to steer it out for a goal kick but unfortunately it went in....!!!

5th Goal This Season.

Has to be said it was a rather free header though mate.

As they say, if you don't get in those positions you can't score.

It doesn't matter if the ball goes in off someones backside, they all count don't they? A Miller goal is a Miller goal! ;):D:laugh:;)

Who said he wasn't floating behind the front two  :D

Nice!

If only we could pick the team. ;)

We could also have Gillespie & Heff to come on, or put all 5 of them on together. We would spend so much time battering their defence we wouldn't need so many defensive midfielders ourselves! ;)

Attacking football and guarenteed goals, isn't that what we were promised? :laugh:

Nice!

If only we could pick the team. ;)

We could also have Gillespie & Heff to come on, or put all 5 of them on together. We would spend so much time battering their defence we wouldn't need so many defensive midfielders ourselves! :laugh:

Attacking football and guarenteed goals, isn't that what we were promised?  :D

Best form of Defence is Attack...

Good goal Lee. Someone's going on a free at the end of the season  :D

If he does go hun, he definitely is going with a fee attached.

New owner/backer at Hearts, with money to spend, even the City board can't be that short sighted and let him go for brazil nuts.

Unfortunately No. Brooker out, Miller in, and stick with him. Slate me at will....

Am I the only one who thinks that Brooker is inconsistent some games he is blinding others (as last Friday) he does nothing. Lost count of the number of times he has gone to control the ball only for it to ricochet 5 yards off of his shin.

Another Lee Peacock in the making methinks.

On the subject of Lee M, I don't think we'll see him again. If I was him I wouldn't come back.

Am I the only one who thinks that Brooker is inconsistent some games he is blinding others (as last Friday) he does nothing. Lost count of the number of times he has gone to control the ball only for it to ricochet 5 yards off of his shin.

Another Lee Peacock in the making methinks.

On the subject of Lee M, I don't think we'll see him again. If I was him I wouldn't come back.

Very inconsistent, and in my humble one, overrated.

Look at the Jillster, gets recalled from Cheltenham, then bench warms. Was there much point?

Fair play to him, good header and showed some nice touches. A few gusts of

wind still blew him over though.

Also, it has to be said, a half eaten haggis could have scored against that

Killy defence, they were appalling!!. Their star man for the match was a

Swindon reject and they had a former Grimsby and Gas player at right back!.

Very inconsistent, and in my humble one, overrated.

Look at the Jillster, gets recalled from Cheltenham, then bench warms. Was there much point?

Look at our one creative midfielder 'Wilkshire' who is prevented from getting into the team by a ball hungry geriatric. A bit harsh maybe, but we've missed the wizard of oz..

Archived