IGNORED

Lee Miller

blackthorn slice

looks like he,s doing ok to me.he,s scored,looks good in the air,holding the ball up well and his link up play looks sound.also i thought hearts were playing some nice neat passing football going forward with what looks like a very young side.[are you watching tinkerman,we don't need loan players just give the young un,s a go]. :D

looks like he,s doing ok to me.he,s scored,looks good in the air,holding the ball up well and his link up play looks sound.also i thought hearts were playing some nice neat passing football going forward with what looks like a very young side.[are you watching tinkerman,we don't need loan players just give the young un,s a go]. :D

Well they've shot themselves in the foot by loaning him for the season with no recall.

Charlie Nicholas is singing Lee's praises now. Saying the fans didn't stop singing his name all night and how they really want to keep him. Why would he ever want to come back to this city and this bunch of fickle fans?

Guest hairyshamrock
Well they've shot themselves in the foot by loaning him for the season with no recall.

Charlie Nicholas is singing Lee's praises now. Saying the fans didn't stop singing his name all night and how they really want to keep him. Why would he ever want to come back to this city and this bunch of fickle fans?

Champaigne Charlie Nicholas is carrying on like he's the messiah!!!

I do hope he comes back and gets to prove his worth. I think we could do a lot worse - evidence of that is last week!

I know I don't want him to leave, but all this praise cant be doing him any harm. Celtic are wanting a striker. Good luck to the man, he's playing better football, and better quality.. he don't need this team anymore :D

Archived