IGNORED

Blackpool After The Heff

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Another under-used player could well be off then, but then to be fair the front two hae been doing a good job this season.

City reckon they wont sell, but I can't see the player wanting to kick his heals on our bench

Guest Tactical Genius

Paper talk then, rather than the "could well be off" that you stated. A cursory look at Blackpool's website would reveal that they are releasing a promising striker due to the emergence this season of other strikers, not that they are looking around for new players.

Who they couldn't afford anyway.

but then to be fair the front two have been doing a good job this season.

Changed your opinion of Brooker then Matt? If thats the case we seem to have moved to the opposite poles as I now think he couldn't trap gas, his inability to hold the ball is a large source of our problems.

Wellens is a class act, and is playing a division below his capabilities.

Interesting that when we were looking at him that their fans were talking about him in similar terms to the way ours do about Tommy.

i.e. Good player when he can be bothered, needs to work on his fitness etc. I know that it's not always a good indicator, but they do see him more often than we do. (unless of course the TG makes a point of doing scouting missions? :D )

Interesting that when we were looking at him that their fans were talking about him in similar terms to the way ours do about Tommy.

i.e. Good player when he can be bothered, needs to work on his fitness etc. I know that it's not always a good indicator, but they do see him  more often than we do. (unless of course the TG makes a point of doing scouting missions? :D )

Oh no. I feel another Darren Caskey coming on!

Guest Tactical Genius

Only when paid hornbeamred, only for the lucre. The occasional tactical insights that I give to this board are gratis, but only because most of them sail over the heads of the majority.

It is a scientific fact that when I sit within earshot of the Bristol City dug-out our results improve as the management team are able to hear what I have to say about the game that is unfolding in front of my eyes.

It is a scientific fact that when I sit within earshot of the Bristol City dug-out our results improve as the management team are able to hear what I have to say about the game that is unfolding in front of my eyes.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please tell me that;

a) you haven't sat there since the Tranmere game.

and

b) You intend taking a position either behind (or preferably next to) the bench for the rest of the season.

:D:laugh:;)

Archived