IGNORED

If You Had A Choice.

leadman

I fear that your post will provoke a pointless, long-winded debate that has been done over and over on this forum.

It's obviously Wilson - infact the two are incomparable really. Anyone that has the cheek to say Tinnion needs to seek a career in stand-up comedy or alternatively re-evaluate their life.

I fear that your post will provoke a pointless, long-winded debate that has been done over and over on this forum.

It's obviously Wilson - infact the two are incomparable really. Anyone that has the cheek to say Tinnion needs to seek a career in stand-up comedy or alternatively re-evaluate their life.

:D:laugh:;)

wilson or tinnion, if you at to pick one.

wilson all the way for me.

Oh yes please...bring back the Wilson glory days....the time that brought us so much joy and excitement, all those trophies and promotions, the sexy football, the dominating teams, the spot on team selections, tactics and substitution....ahhh them were the days....can't wait to tell me grandkids about 'em. :D

Tins is finally giving our team a good shake up....lets see where we are this time next year....He needs longer to sort out the crap he inherited....the Coles issue has been addressed and will hopefully be resolved one way or another by the summer....1 problem sorted...Doherty...shape up by summer or ship him off...another problem sorted....Butler already gone...possibly our best defender this season but not much left in his career and we needed better....another problem being sorted....a little more time for the likes of Fortune, Orr, Brown & Gillespie to find their feet...

You could always start going to MK Dons games if you think Wilson is going to give you more entertainment for your money.....

Guest Hampshire Red
Oh yes please...bring back the Wilson glory days....the time that brought us so much joy and excitement, all those trophies and promotions, the sexy football, the dominating teams, the spot on team selections, tactics and substitution....ahhh them were the days....can't wait to tell me grandkids about 'em.  :city:

Tins is finally giving our team a good shake up....lets see where we are this time next year....He needs longer to sort out the crap he inherited....the Coles issue has been addressed and will hopefully be resolved one way or another by the summer....1 problem sorted...Doherty...shape up by summer or ship him off...another problem sorted....Butler already gone...possibly our best defender this season but not much left in his career and we needed better....another problem being sorted....a little more time for the likes of Fortune, Orr, Brown & Gillespie to find their feet...

You could always start going to MK Dons games if you think Wilson is going to give you more entertainment for your money.....

Well done that man.

Excellent post, fully agree with everything you say.

:D:laugh:;);):):wacko::wacko::wacko:

I just wish more people would see the light and realise that City are entering a new dawn.

Oh yes please...bring back the Wilson glory days....the time that brought us so much joy and excitement, all those trophies and promotions, the sexy football, the dominating teams, the spot on team selections, tactics and substitution....ahhh them were the days....can't wait to tell me grandkids about 'em.  :D

The choice was between Tinnion and Wilson, about who was a better manager, I don't think that anyone acctually wants Wilson back, but he was defenitely a better manager than tinnion has been.

Tinnion doesnt have a clue about being a manager, this season has been worse than last season (atleast in the games after christmas) the football we played on Friday nnight was appauling, worse than the football we were playing under Wilson, and were not getting the results we were under Wilson, at least he got us into the playoffs, and it looked as if we might have been in Div 1 the next season. This season it looks doubtful that we will make the playoffs.

Archived