IGNORED

End Of Season Party

Browner

How many of you reckon tomorrow at 4.45pm will ultimately be the end of another season without promotion, or do you really think we can hit the form we haven't shown since day one and make the play-offs?

I can't think like that, i reckon we will win, however and even if we lose this does not mean its over, although it may aswell be.

Bin waiting for this post  :city:

If we lose tomorrow, and I think we will, it will be season over as there are too many around and above us with either games in hand or who are in form.

We will then be into the club spinning out that this was a "transitional season" and that the comments from SL and BT were taken out of context.

But if we win....well, either prolonging the agony or kickstarting a charge for the playoffs - you choose which.  If we win.

For my money, whatever happens tomorrow is too little too late.  We will be going to Colchester again next season.

1. Yep, Transitional season 'quote'

2. Yep, think it will prolonging the agony (Chosen :D )

3. I find it hard to challenge your logic Cynic

I can't think like that, i reckon we will win, however and even if we lose this does not mean its over, although it may aswell be.

Head & heart - pulling in different ways again.

I actually reckon we will win tomorrow & could go on & get a two wins at home.

Could be achieved by playing the 3 players Tinnion wasn't playing.

DC,TD & LW.

I want us to get out of this division, so if BT can get it right then so well & good.

But so many doubts.

4,45 & go from there

Guest hairyshamrock
Damn right! City 'til I die...though if they choose not to put up the price of a seasonticket next season, I won't complain!

If they do put it up however, i will be creating harrie bloody carrie!

Archived