IGNORED

Guy Branston

DANNY

• Admin
They can't have him back if we want him because they've already agreed the fee, and we can buy him anytime during his loan spell.

Yes We have agreed a fee etc. But until he actually signs for us there is nothing stopping another team coming in and offering more money.

I am a bit puzzled why we haven't signed him yet though, why wait until the loan deal expires ????

Guest alex1089

I think Ireland is a good centre back and should be brought in now! But as you said we may have to offload someone before we complete the deal, Miller anyone?

Guest Brum Red

Surely selling Tony Butler opened the way for makeing the Ireland move permanent. I'd love to see him sign permanently, him and Carey are doing well in the middle in my opinion.

CTID

I just wonder if there is a hesitancy, due to the lack of committment, and quality from Dinning since we signed him.

Played well and played his heart out whilst fighting for a contract but now he has one he has gone of the boil.

Bearing this in mind i am sure that SL wants to be 300% sure before parting with any money.

Archived