IGNORED

Lee Miller

city1uk

From Hearts website:

"Meanwhile, the Jambos' move to recruit Lee Miller on a permanent deal, including a transfer fee, is not far away from reaching a conclusion according to John Robertson. Miller, a revelation since joining up with the Edinburgh team in January has also expressed his desire to stay. "I spoke to Brian last night, and his chairman is back from holiday at the weekend, so he will speak to him at the start of the week, but Brian does not see there being a problem. </P>

<P>"The clubs will sit down and thrash out a deal. Lee is delighted. He is enjoying his football, and he is another one that our fans have taken to and he has taken to the club.</P>

<P>"These things taken time, but we are hopeful we can tie it up with Bristol as quick as we can."</P>

Guest Hampshire Red
From Hearts website:

"Meanwhile, the Jambos' move to recruit Lee Miller on a permanent deal, including a transfer fee, is not far away from reaching a conclusion according to John Robertson. Miller, a revelation since joining up with the Edinburgh team in January has also expressed his desire to stay. "I spoke to Brian last night, and his chairman is back from holiday at the weekend, so he will speak to him at the start of the week, but Brian does not see there being a problem. </P>

<P>"The clubs will sit down and thrash out a deal. Lee is delighted. He is enjoying his football, and he is another one that our fans have taken to and he has taken to the club.</P>

<P>"These things taken time, but we are hopeful we can tie it up with Bristol as quick as we can."</P>

Lets hope they cough up with some decent cash quickly too

From Hearts website:

"These things taken time..." what does that mean in sweaty?

"...as quickLY as we can...."

surely?

them scotss and theere gramma

my bets on a city cover up regarding fee.

who'll give me odds on an undisclosed fee?

As a bookies runner, evens on a publicised fee +add ons. 3/1 for undisclosed, better odds due to the Tins style of management, he knows the fans would scream, and the figure would come out in the stockholders meeting.

Archived