nickD

Possibly - though Brighton are surving by virtue of 11 wins.. all of them 1-0's

Errr....

Brighton 2-1 Gillingham

Brighton 2-1 Watford

Sheffield U 1-2 Brighton

Brighton 2-1 Sunderland

:P

Mick McCarthy: "Brighton were very committed from the start, thats perhaps why they were down to ten men. Brighton have earned the points today"

You can add Sunderland to the list of teams thinking all they needed to do was turn up to beat us (Preston, Leicester, Leeds, West Ham, Sheffield U..Bristol C?).

Fantastic result for us - We are staying up! - :city:

Sadly I think Gillingham, Forest and Rotherham are the doomed 3... I pray that I'm wrong.

Not sure about that. Rotherham are down for sure.

Plymouth though are in free fall whilst Gillingham under Ternant have become harder to beat and pick up points.

Forest could have a chance if Coventry don't turn it around but they got a good win today.

Rotherham, Forest, Plymouth IMHO.

Not sure about that. Rotherham are down for sure.

Plymouth though are in free fall whilst Gillingham under Ternant have become harder to beat and pick up points.

Forest could have a chance if Coventry don't turn it around but they got a good win today.

Rotherham, Forest, Plymouth IMHO.

N'ah it's sods law that Gillingham go down so Darius Henderson can score a hat-trick against us!

Believe me I hope I'm wrong! I'd love it if the smug Plymouth lot went down. :Wave:

If you want to wind up Plymuff idiots with "POP" go to......

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/

On there,there are around 4 of them that constantly posted "POP" all last summer and the start of this season.Sign up and enjoy yourselves...

....Go on.You know you want to :city: "POP"

There are a couple of Brizzol goons too... :D

Brighton going down? You're having a giggle! :sport19:

Archived