IGNORED

Tins On Radio

bransonmo

Tins praised the " no fear" youngsters, said Doc was the best player on the field. Said Brown showed great legs in the middle, Wilks was everywhere, could have had 3 goals, Cotterill took his chance and played great, praised the players as a team, especially the back 4 who held the line, and Brooker who had a great skippers game. So Tuesday......please keep the same team.

Have you read his signature? You think that's civil? He's a gashead on a City forum, that makes him a legitimate target. He's a combatant, not a civilian.

AndyJones2004, this is the second time you have tried to make an arguement with me.

Why?

If you read my original post, I only asked a simple question, and didn't start the "arguement."

You are offended by my signiture? Boo Hoo. Don't say you have never heard a bad word against City before. It's just friendly banter, and maybe you shouldn't take everything so seriously.

AndyJones2004, this is the second time you have tried to make an arguement with me.

Why?

If you read my original post, I only asked a simple question, and didn't start the "arguement."

You are offended by my signiture? Boo Hoo. Don't say you have never heard a bad word against City before. It's just friendly banter, and maybe you shouldn't take everything so seriously.

Oi Gas don't come on here and started slating City fans. You're scum and you know you are. If you want to come on here with a signature like that then any abuse you get, you deserve.

Will, why are you on this forum when you clearly have nothing to say?

Were you at the Rovers game today? If so, why don't you tell us about it? I'm sure we're all dying to hear about your magnificent draw with Boston United.

No, please... tell him about our magnificent loss at home to Chesterfield first!

Do you want me to get rid of it?

I think it is a silly thing to put on. You are basically calling everyone on here a bar steward. I don't have a problem with Rovers fans reading the forum but your signature is a bit Rival's Site ish. You seem like a nice enough guy, so if I was you I would just put this episode down to experience and remove the signature.

I think it is a silly thing to put on. You are basically calling everyone on here a bar steward. I don't have a problem with Rovers fans reading the forum but your signature is a bit Rival's Site ish. You seem like a nice enough guy, so if I was you I would just put this episode down to experience and remove the signature.

Ok, done.

Sorry for any offence caused.

(Despite the fact that they are "only words.")

Archived