IGNORED

Well Done Lads,

Bristol Boy

Our so called, "weakened team," won 2-0 and that's great.

Was it actually weakened with the return of Coles, Doherty & Wilkshire and the absence of the out of form Murray?

That's debateable, but who cares, as we've picked up three points.

Once glance at the table shows that, whilst we're in touch from a points perspective, we've played up to three games more than sides with more points, so we're still rank outsiders.

I still think Luton, Hull, Tranmere, Weds & Hartlepool are nailed on.

Position 6 could be possible (not probable) but, depending on other results, we'd need to win 8-10 of the thirteen games left.

The points number could be lower this year as the League's more competitive, but I think we need to win four of our next five games, before I start believing again.

Notwithstanding any of that, it's good news so lets enjoy it :city::D

Oh ye of little faith (including me) - praise be to the Tinman :yawn:

Colchester United (our bogey team) 0 Bristol City FC 2 :P YESSSSSS

Looks like the best strike pairing in this division got some service today unlike against Walsall last Friday evening. May marvellous Leroy Lita and Stevie Brooker score many more goals to take us up via the play-offs.

I'm not looking forward to any play-off final after the Brighton debacle last year. Seems like I'll also have to put up with that British Government God Queen anthem bellowing in my ears again should we make the play-off final :city: - this time I'll defend my ears with a decent pair of ear plugs should we make the play-off final :laugh::P:D

Come on City

Looks like the best strike pairing in this division got some service today unlike against Walsall last Friday evening. May marvellous Leroy Lita and Stevie Brooker score many more goals to take us up via the play-offs.

Lots of thigns wrong at AG, but our strike pairing isn't one of them.

If they'd been the parnership last season or even at the Millenium, we'd be in The Championship, still, if your auntie......, you know :city:

Though disappointed, I'm pretty upbeat about our current 9th place position. Things are far from over with regard to winning the play-offs this season. It's widely accepted that Lita and Brooker are the best strike pairing in this division and if only Tinman and Millen can get that midfield ticking we'll surely go up via the play-offs. :)

I have faith

Come on City

Archived