IGNORED

Scott Brown

Super Scotty Murray

Well guess what guys. Scott Brown plays as a lot of us have been asking for about........hmmm...........3 months!!!!! and..............we win!!!! SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!

TINS PLEASE KEEP HIM IN THE TEAM!!!!

Our midfield was so much more creative and combative with him, he is probably the best all-around midfielder in our squad.

Tins, please don't play yourself, you are past it mate!!

Well guess what guys. Scott Brown plays as a lot of us have been asking for about........hmmm...........3 months!!!!! and..............we win!!!! SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!

Our midfield was so much more creative and combative with him, he is probably the best all-around midfielder in our squad.

How old is Brown?

Not only Scotty Brown but also Cole Skuse,Cotteril and Golbourne sounded lively, Youth can sometimes bring a new dimension to our football as we have seen in recently past seasons, quicker and more stylish football would be brilliant to see again, these lads can play so let them show us please!!!

Puckle_red/Liam

I think Scott definetly has the potential to be the best all around midfielder at least - tommy (ballwinner) and wilkshire (passing & getting in the box) are good at doing their own thing but i believe scott brown does all those things and he really puts himself about.

The point is, we were so much better with Scott Brown rather than Tinnion. He had so much more influence on the game over the whole 90 minutes. Tinman is just not with it anymore, always a yard behind the pace unless it gets wide open in the second half.

Scott Brown showed today that his best position is central midfield and can rival most of our squad in that position, give him a chance there more often and maybe we'll have a real star in the making. Play him out of position on the left of midfield and we'll destroy his confidence.

Scott Brown showed today that his best position is central midfield and can rival most of our squad in that position, give him a chance there more often and maybe we'll have a real star in the making.  Play him out of position on the left of midfield and we'll destroy his confidence.

I remember Craig Woodman being our best defender and being dropped by DW to accommodate Hill & Butler in the same side.

When he comes back, it's on the left wing with Goodfellow in the stands!

I'd never be surprised to see Brown on the bench and Muuray & Tins back on Tuesday. :city:

I remember Craig Woodman being our best defender and being dropped by DW to accommodate Hill & Butler in the same side.

When he comes back, it's on the left wing with Goodfellow in the stands!

I'd never be surprised to see Brown on the bench and Muuray & Tins back on Tuesday. :city:

Bet now for tuesday, Brown will play and Tins wont.

Hasn't Tins already said he won't start himself on Tuesday?

I'm a huge fan of Scott Brown - ever since he came on against Brentford in the cup and dictated the play superbly. He was by far the best player on the pitch that day and slotted home his penalty showing no kind of fear. He's definately the sort that can sement his place in the team.

He's got so much confidence for a young guy, and that comes with vision, skill and the attitude.

Great little player. Let's not waste him!

Hasn't Tins already said he won't start himself on Tuesday?

I'm a huge fan of Scott Brown - ever since he came on against Brentford in the cup and dictated the play superbly. He was by far the best player on the pitch that day and slotted home his penalty showing no kind of fear. He's definately the sort that can sement his place in the team.

He's got so much confidence for a young guy, and that comes with vision, skill and the attitude.

Great little player. Let's not waste him!

He is a hot prospect, may i just ask something quite irrelivant, will Woodman be able to play against us when we visit Torquay on the 19th of march?

He is a hot prospect, may i just ask something quite irrelivant, will Woodman be able to play against us when we visit Torquay on the 19th of march?

I doubt he will play at all. Hes not featured much lately and has even been tried as a striker but to no avail, so I will suprised if he features. It's a shame cos a few seasons ago I would have said that he was a great prospect for the future for us. Tinnion has stated that hes not confident enough so I'm not sure.

Archived