IGNORED

Next Five Games

Bristol Boy

Oldham H

Blackpo H

Luton A

Barns H

Torquay A

As I see it, a likely defeat at Luton (Got to loose away eventually?)and four games that are winnable.

All four team are out of form and two/three are staring at relegation.

If we can do that then I'll start to look at the table again :D :

Next Up after Torquay:

Bmth at home....MUST WIN!

In the meantime, Brentford start to loose those games in hand :city:

Oldham  H

Blackpo H

Luton  A

Barns  H

Torquay A

As I see it, a likely defeat at Luton (Got to loose away eventually?)and four games that are winnable.

All four team are out of form and two/three are staring at relegation.

If we can do that then I'll start to look at the table again :D :

Next Up after Torquay:

Bmth at home....MUST WIN!

In the meantime, Brentford start to loose those games in hand :city:

You know what if we win our next to home games (Oldham and Blackpool) i can see us sneaking it at Luton, maybe I'm just being a tad to optomistic but, we are talking about Bristol City here expect the unexpected, keep it going lads just one game COME ON U REDS!!

am I being to optomistic? Puckle_red/Liam

• Admin
You know what if we win our next to home games (Oldham and Blackpool) i can see us sneaking it at Luton, maybe I'm just being a tad to optomistic but, we are talking about Bristol City here expect the unexpected

Wouldn't it therefore be best to "see us losing at Luton" then? :city:

Our next three games could all be wins even Luton. I think we can grab a win in the next two then possibly get a draw at Kenilworth Road. After the weekend there seems to have been a big change and the playoffs are ever looming nearer.

Lets get behind our boys and really make the end of our campaign a meaningful one :D:)

You know what if we win our next to home games (Oldham and Blackpool) i can see us sneaking it at Luton, maybe I'm just being a tad to optomistic but, we are talking about Bristol City here expect the unexpected, keep it going lads just one game COME ON U REDS!!

am I being to optomistic? Puckle_red/Liam

Keep the same team for Oldham [please]. Doc suspended for Blackpool, next to Brown ? bring in one of his scouser mates,Gilly or Orr, they will feed off each other. Should be a great game and we get to compare Butler v Ireland at the gate. Luton if we keep the team intact, we will be too fast, i believe an upset is there.

Archived