IGNORED

A Guide To My 4132

Ian M

• Admin

I started a reply on another thread and soon realised that it could be of interest to a wider audience than would see hidden away as a reply so rather than repost the whole lot, you can access it by clicking here

In it I provide a link to the download of my tactic, the types of players to fit into each position, in game tweaking and possible signings to fit with the formation.

If you're not interested, then I'll just take this opportunity to thank you for reading this far and bid you good day :city:

• Admin
Hey Madger, just wondering, of the wider players in the 3 man midfied, do I want a CM who can push wide life wilks or an actuall winger like scotty?

I would pick an (A)M/C over an (A)M/R to play there if that was the choice but I'd like the AM/C to be right footed to play that side, and left to play the other in ideal conditions.

That said, having played this formation for years now, I have plenty of AM/RC's and AM/LC's so don't really have to make that decision.

I tried Murray as a right back, it didn't work, I didn;t feel he could fit in so I got rid by the way :)

• Admin
Yeah, I've only just started and murray's playing well though.  I've got Adu coming soon so he can play my left role and wilks on the right I suppose!

For some reason I cannot see Christian Grindheim on my signings picture on the other thread. If you can sign him, a midfield of Adu Grindheim Wilkshire would do a job at the top end of the Premiership in my current game.....

Guest Mightymilks

madger, can you please give me a screen shot of your team tactics please because i put everything as you said and lost 4-1 :city: my biggest ever lose :ph34r:

cheers mightymilks :dunno:

madger, can you please give me a screen shot of your team tactics please because i put everything as you said and lost 4-1  :city: my biggest ever lose :ph34r:

cheers mightymilks :dunno:

Have you signed all the players he signed in his 1st season? I did and i got promoted!

Guest Mightymilks
Have you signed all the players he signed in his 1st season? I did and i got promoted!

no i got the same atributes he said and I'm my second season and i need to start winning or ill be in a battle for survial :dunno:

what team instructions do you use Ecko?

Guest Mightymilks

It is working really well now can't stop winning :city: so much for relegation battle promtion contenders more like :P

Cheers,

Mightymilks

• Admin

Quick note: the problem many people have when struggling is switching from formation to formation hoping to "strike it lucky".

From all my CM/FM playing experience, I'm sure the creators have written in some form of "gel factor" into the code whereby if you try a new formation it will usually take you a game or five before you start benefitting properly from the change.....

I'm pleased to see that some of you are benefitting from my tactics, I was beginning to think that maybe the tactics were in fact crud and I was just an ace motivator :city:

Archived