IGNORED

Well Surprise Surprise

Guest exiledred

Guest exiledred

Well bugger me!! Tins plays our best players (Doherty, Wilkshire etc) and doesn't play himself (admittedly cos he couldn't) and we win!!

It's amazing that when you put your best team out you win games...please lets see the same team or there abouts on tuesday tins! If we do we might just make the play offs yet!

Guest hairyshamrock

Its not that Tinnion is better on the bench exactly, its just that he's more reliable than that t1t they employed as his assistant!

But yes, i do agree that if you get everyone playing to their full ability then all the better. Maybe TD needed this kick up the backside recently to get him back on song. But one game doesn't make up for an awful season, he'll have to pull something out of the fire for the last 13 games to make it a mediocre season if u ask me.

Guest hairyshamrock
Tommy had a great game but they have been few and far between since Cardiff....this has probably got as much to do with the win than anything along with throwing in a few of the kids.

Maybe being a senior player again amongst kids made him show a higher maturity level. He may be put out by the likes of Dinning, Ireland etc being brought in and may have a problem with them being older. I'm not defending the rest of his season, i'm just surmising...

Archived