IGNORED

Believe!

BS4 on Tour...

Afternoon everyone!

I went to Colchester yesterday and nearly froze to death - but I was so encouraged by the performance.

Ok, we've had some very poor results recently but we played at Layer Road without Dinning, Smith, Orr, Murray, Fortune, Tinnion, etc and the kids did very well.

We need three wins in a row and the situation would then look very different I think.

BELIEVE guys - it's about time we sneaked into 6th place and go up without really deserving it - so many other teams have managed that in all divisions.

City can be infuriating but Colchester have destroyed both Walsall and Bournemouth in recent weeks so yesterday was superb!

Let's all get up for it and really get behind the Red Boys! :)

Our hopes for the season now literally rest on the next two Home games. Yesterday's good result (and performance) was again achieved AWAY from the Gate. When was our last good result and performance at Home.

Oldham and Blackpool will no doubt employ the successful tactics of many other sides this season. Stick 10 behind the ball and hope to catch us on the break. Tinnion still needs to convince me that he has the tactical nous to deal with these tactics.

Afternoon everyone!

I went to Colchester yesterday and nearly froze to death - but I was so encouraged by the performance.

Ok, we've had some very poor results recently but we played at Layer Road without Dinning, Smith, Orr, Murray, Fortune, Tinnion, etc and the kids did very well.

We need three wins in a row and the situation would then look very different I think.

BELIEVE guys - it's about time we sneaked into 6th place and go up without really deserving it - so many other teams have managed that in all divisions.

City can be infuriating but Colchester have destroyed both Walsall and Bournemouth in recent weeks so yesterday was superb!

Let's all get up for it and really get behind the Red Boys! :)

Well done to you fro turning out to watch City yesterday. I heard from a mate it was a good performance. We salute u! :D

Archived