IGNORED

Is There A Justifiable Reason Why

greenun

........pick the same 11 that started against Colchester on Tuesday?

Some stats:

Walsall XI

Phillips ,Smith ,Carey ,Ireland ,Fortune (Bell ,59 ) ,Murray ,Orr ,Tinnion (Dinning ,57 ) ,Brown (Heffernan ,57 ) ,Lita ,Brooker

Subs not used: Coles,Gillespie,

Shots on Target : 4

Shots off Target : 4

Colchester XI

Phillips ,Carey ,Coles ,Ireland ,Bell ,Cotterill (Skuse ,79 ) ,Doherty ,Brown ,Wilkshire (Goldbourne ,72 ) ,Brooker ,Lita (Anyinsah ,89 )

Subs not used Heffernan,Gillespie,

Shots on Target : 10

Shots off Target : 9

Yesterday was our first win in 6 games, with a side showing fluency, instead of fear and pace as opposed to plodding. In short a fine professional performance out of adversity, that hasn't been seen in a long, long time. I say play them again Brian.

How about you lot?

Some stats:

Walsall XI

Phillips ,Smith ,Carey ,Ireland ,Fortune (Bell ,59 ) ,Murray ,Orr ,Tinnion (Dinning ,57 ) ,Brown (Heffernan ,57 ) ,Lita ,Brooker

Shots on Target  : 4

Colchester XI

Phillips ,Carey ,Coles ,Ireland ,Bell ,Cotterill (Skuse ,79 ) ,Doherty ,Brown ,Wilkshire (Goldbourne ,72 ) ,Brooker ,Lita (Anyinsah ,89 )

Shots on Target  : 10

Shots off Target :  9

Yesterday was our first win in 6 games, with a side showing fluency, instead of fear and pace as opposed to plodding. In short a fine professional performance out of adversity, that hasn't been seen in a long, long time. I say play them again Brian.

How about you lot?

I would say you are clinically insane Mark. What are you thinking of? Bring back Murray and Dinning and we are missing Tinnion in midfield! :)

Some stats:

Walsall XI

Shots on Target  : 4

Colchester XI

Shots on Target  : 10

Shots off Target :  9

How about you lot?

Not even Mr Tinnion would change things - would he?

I think he should stick to the team he put out against Colchester, however I feel tinnion will be tempted to make a couple of changes.

1). He maybe will want to have his newly installed captain back in place.

2). He maybe will want to 'protect' his youngsters from us fickle supporters at home!

3). He maybe will be tempted to play himself, either will start or be sub. Unless he has be 'advised' not too! :D

I hope if he has learn anything at all this season he will leave a winning team alone. It's going to be changed again from Saturday when Tommy sits 2 matches out anyway. :)

I think he should stick to the team he put out against Colchester, however I feel tinnion will be tempted to make a couple of changes.

1). He maybe will want to have his newly installed captain back in place.

2). He maybe will want to 'protect' his youngsters from us fickle supporters at home!

3). He maybe will be tempted to play himself, either will start or be sub. Unless he has be 'advised' not too! :D

I hope if he has learn anything at all this season he will leave a winning team alone. It's going to be changed again from Saturday when Tommy sits 2 matches out anyway. :)

I've got this horrible feeling that Tins feels "obliged" to make certain changes and tinker with a winning line-up.

However, in his post-match interview yesterday he mentioned something about the younger players being able to win almost anywhere, if they could do so at Colchester. This comment seemed to justify his faith in them (hopefully).

I for one would like to see the same midfield at the gate. Cotterill-Doc-Brown-Wilks. When Doc is suspended for Blackpool, i would suggest something different. Use Gilly as an attacking midfielder with Brown, two scousers would run their socks off trying to be best. Dinning would be next pick if the real player turns up.The bench is the only thing Tins needs to look at, and his captain elect Smith will probably be one of the 16 man squad

I for one would like to see the same midfield at the gate. Cotterill-Doc-Brown-Wilks. When Doc is suspended for Blackpool, i would suggest something different. Use Gilly as an attacking midfielder with Brown, two scousers would run their socks off trying to be best. Dinning would be next pick if the real player turns up.The bench is the only thing Tins needs to look at, and his captain elect Smith will probably be one of the 16 man squad

Using Gilly is a great idea RnR, but I reckon he's been confined to the Tin Bin.

Archived