IGNORED

Team

blackthorn slice

phillips,carey,coles and smith.cotterill and bell as wing backs.brown,orr and wilkshire in the middle with lita and brooker up top.i picked orr because i reckon he his full of running and could help the back three.i also think he is good at breaking up attacks and would like to see what he,s made of with tinkerman not next to him in midfield. what you reckon lads? :):D

Guest Champagne Football
Same team as Saturday except Dinning in for suspended Tommy

Tommy isn't suspended. Same team as Saturday except this being the new bench.

Gillespie

Heffernan

Dinning

Smith

Fortune/Anyinsah

Guest Champagne Football
thought he was banned :) .who will play at the back if ireland as gone back to bora and 352 or 442?

If we don't sign Ireland in time, Tinnion will bring in his captain Smith at right back, switching Carey to the centre, partnering Coles in Ireland's absence.

I find it hard to see that he will bring in Fortune ahead of his newly elected, and I would claim, in form captain.

If we don't sign Ireland in time, Tinnion will bring in his captain Smith at right back, switching Carey to the centre, partnering Coles in Ireland's absence.

I find it hard to see that he will bring in Fortune ahead of his newly elected, and I would claim, in form captain.

Given we've just put in one of our best dsiplays of the season and created loads of chances, do we need to change anything?

Guest Champagne Football
Given we've just put in one of our best dsiplays of the season and created loads of chances, do we need to change anything?

Yes we would if we don't sign Ireland in time, well we could risk it and pay a fine!

without ireland i would go for.phillips,smith,coles,carey and bell.cotterill and wilkshire on the wings with brown and the doc in the middle and brooks and lita up top.looks a little light weight but going forward[plus were playing catch up]that team would cause alot of problems for oldham who will have every man and the team coach in front of there goal looking for a point. :)

Archived