IGNORED

That Kick Off Time Against Swindle

Never to the dark side

• Admin
Due to International call ups its possible it wont be on at all - meaning another nice tusday night trip over there

I have a feeling that the rules are different regarding Under21 call-ups. I believe it's only full call-ups that count towards a game being called off. So here's hoping for freak injuries to beset England's top 20 qualified strikers eh? :)

I have a feeling that the rules are different regarding Under21 call-ups. I believe it's only full call-ups that count towards a game being called off. So here's hoping for freak injuries to beset England's top 20 qualified strikers eh?  :whistle:

Exactly Madger. It is full international caps only.

MM

• Admin
And that included an U-20 call up so Scott Brown may come into the equation as well.

Right, so it looks like you have to request the post-ponement and are left at the mercy of the FL. It's automatic for senior call-ups though.

I think we may get back up from the Police mind. They won't want to ruin their bank holiday by policing a localish derby so will claim for "safety reasons" that the game needs to be switched anyway :whistle:

Interestingly it could mean no game at all over the easter weekend which will definately feel a bit weird :whistle:

Also would mean another two games to fit into the last six weeks - if this recent miraculous run of form continues - would that be to our benefit or disadvantage??

• Admin
Interestingly it could mean no game at all over the easter weekend which will definately feel a bit weird :whistle:

Also would mean another two games to fit into the last six weeks - if this recent miraculous run of form continues - would that be to our benefit or disadvantage??

If it meant we could actually field Wilkshire, Doherty, Lita and Brown then I'd say advantageous.

Tend to agree actually - i was thinking along the lines fo fixture congestion but looking at the list - we don't have any midweek games scheduled after easter at all so no problem fitting them all in.

Bournemouth and Swindle mind - two big games to fit into the end of the season if we're still in the mix!!!!!

Archived